26th August 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for appearing in West Bengal School services for the post of Assistant Teacher?

I have completed my B.A on mass communication. Am I eligible for the post of assistant teacher in West Bengal school services commission exam? If yes then for which I will apply? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  2. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  3. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  4. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  5. B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?
  6. Whether B.Ed is necessary to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  7. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  8. Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education) post if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector of schools if I am a trained teacher and 46 years of age?
  10. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission after completion of graduation and post graduation?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  13. What should I do to apply for PhD course being a High School Teacher at Dinajpur, West Bengal?
  14. Am I eligible for Assistant Teacher of Physical Education in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  15. Which entrance exam to crack to become an Assistant Teacher?
  16. What is the age limit for WBSSC?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  18. How to become a Assistant Teacher in Work Education subject?
30th August 2017, 04:30 AM
starberry

Default Re: Eligibility for appearing in West Bengal School services for the post of Assistant Teacher?

Yes, as you have completed Bachelors course, you are eligible for Assistant Teacher post in West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) Exam.

You can apply for this exam on its official website-
www.westbengalssc.com

WBSSC gives notification for this exam when there are vacancies for the post of Assistant Teacher. Candidates have to fill the application form and pay the fees online or in bank as challan. You must keep looking for notification regarding the exam on its website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?