4th December 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and application procedure of AFCAT exam?

Hi Sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical. Am I eligible for AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) exam? If yes, then let me know when and how to apply for the exam?

8th December 2018, 06:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and application procedure of AFCAT exam?

Diploma holder candidates of any stream are not eligible to apply for AFCAT Exam.

If you wish to appear for AFCAT exam, then you can take lateral entry admission in engineering college and complete graduation.

Then, you can apply for AFCAT Exam.
8th December 2018, 11:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and application procedure of AFCAT exam?

Candidates with diploma qualification are not eligible to appear for AFCAT. AFCAT is conducted by Indian Air Force.

The required qualification is bachelor degree with minimum 60%. The examination is conducted in two stages.

So, you have to pursue and complete the bachelor degree to appear for examination. Candidates can apply for the examination.For more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?