6th November 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CTET for BSc(Agriculture) graduate?

Hi everyone, I have done BSc with Agriculture Honours. I want to apply for CTET. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for CTET. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately. Thank you!

14th November 2018, 07:07 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CTET for BSc(Agriculture) graduate?

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility test and the same examination is conducted for recruitment of teachers across government funded CBSE schools or other private CBSE schools.

For appearing in the same examination, the minimum education required is a class 12th along with diploma in education or equivalent degree with at least 50% marks from recognised institute. In this case a candidate is eligible to become teacher up to class 5.

Further, to become a teacher of Class VI or higher, the minimum education required is bachelor's degree in any discipline followed by Bachelor of Education degree course with at least 50% marks from a recognised University.

So, having completed your B. Sc degree in agriculture you are eligible to apply for CTET if you also have pursued either D.Ed or B.Ed degree course.

For more details regarding CTET examination you can and refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
15th November 2018, 07:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for CTET are as follows:-
Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
No age limit restriction.
Minimum age criteria should be 17 years.
Educational qualification should be graduation along with a Diploma degree in Elementary Education or B.Ed degree.
4th August 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my BSc. (Hons.) agriculture degree and MSc.(agriculture) Genetics and Plant Breeding I want become a PGT AGRICULTURE teacher . Sir/mam plz guide me .what are the minimum qualification and what I will do after masters for achieving my goal.
12th August 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I am b.sc agriculture graduate and I have done my b.ed...Can I apply for TET exam?
14th September 2021, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a Bsc hons horticulture student, what should I do after graduation?
3rd July 2023, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I am graduated from B.sc agriculture, now I'm eligible or not to become teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?