18th March 2019, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for GATE for BSc(Information Technology) student of Mumbai University?

Hi Sir, I am a BSc student of Information Technology in Mumbai University. I am studying in final year and looking forward to apply for GATE. But I don't know that whether I am eligible or not to apply for GATE. Can you please let me know about this?

21st March 2019, 08:47 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GATE for BSc(Information Technology) student of Mumbai University?

The eligibility criteria for GATE exam are :
1) Candidate must have completed bachelors degree from engineering/ technology/bachelor of science/ bachelor in pharmacy
2)There is no minimum passing criteria in bachelors degree to apply for GATE
3)Candidate must be a citizen of India
4) Diploma holders are also able to appear for GATE exam
Yes, according to the eligibility criteria you are eligible to appear for GATE exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?