25th July 2018, 08:19 AM
deeputashish

Eligibility to apply for IELTS for a candidate with 54% in 12th Biology?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have scored 54% in my 12th Biology. I want to apply for IELTS. So, with this percentage of marks, I am eligible to apply for IELTS? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

26th July 2018, 12:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IELTS for a candidate with 54% in 12th Biology?

Eligibility to apply for IELTS for a candidate with 54% in 12th Biology are given below.

=> IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System.

=> As per my knowledge, there are no minimum eligibility criteria for IELTS 2018.

=> Also age of candidate should be greater than 16 years.

=> I think you are eligible to appear IELTS after completing 12th Biology with 54%.
26th July 2018, 07:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IELTS for a candidate with 54% in 12th Biology?

IELTS is a test of candidate's proficiency in English Language. This is conducted for Academics as well as General Training in foreign countries.

If you want to pursue higher studies course from foreign universities then you need to apply for IELTS Academic otherwise for work related, apply for IELTS General training.

You can apply for IELTS with 54% marks in 12th.
26th July 2018, 08:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IELTS.

There is no eligibility criteria to appear for examination. But it is not for candidates below 16 years.

The examination is conducted to get entry for admission in undergraduate and other courses.

You are eligible to appear in examination.
27th July 2018, 11:46 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for International English Language Testing System (IELTS):

1. Candidate should speak, read and write English language.
2. Also age of candidate should be greater than 16 years.
3. Candidate should have passed 10th class with more than 50% marks
IELTS is a test of candidate's proficiency in English Language. This is conducted for Academics as well as General Training in foreign countries. If you want to pursue higher studies course from foreign universities then you need to apply for IELTS Academic otherwise for work related, apply for IELTS General training.
27th July 2018, 01:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the IELETS examination.

Candidates interested in pursuing academic course from Foreign countries have to appear and qualify in the examination.

Candidates passed 12th and have attained the minimum age of 16 years are eligible to apply for it.

So, if you have passed 16 years you can apply for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?