11th May 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?

Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non medical with 55%. ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks? -- [New]
  2. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  3. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  6. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  11. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  12. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  16. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  17. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  18. How many IELTS score is required to apply for Canada Study Visa?
11th May 2015, 11:57 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?

To apply for Visa of Canada, you should have admission letter from any university of Canada. If you have admission letter, then you can apply for Visa through its official website.
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/
If you don't have admission letter, then try to apply for admission in any university by sending your application and IELTS score. As a student, who have 6 bands in IELTS, you will definitely get admission in universities of Canada. After getting admission letter from any university, you can apply for VISA.
11th May 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?

Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
13th February 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

My profile is
10th-64percent
12th-56percent
Bcom-56percent
Idp ielts overall band-6 listening:5.5 Reading:6.5 Writing:6 Speaking:6.5
Can I apply for Canadian student visa and Will I 100percent get Canadian visa.Please help me
15th May 2016, 10:08 AM

Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non medical with 55%. ?
english39%
15th May 2016, 10:35 AM

39marks in English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?