3rd September 2018, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for KVS TGT recruitment for BTech Electrical graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done my BTech course with Electrical Engineering and I want to apply for KVS TGT recruitment. I would like to know about my eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please let me know abut the eligibility criteria asap.

15th October 2021, 05:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KVS TGT recruitment for BTech Electrical graduate?

For recruitment as TGT in KVS, candidate have to appear and qualify in CTET examination.

The required minimum educational qualification for TGT is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and possess B.Ed qualification.

So, you need to have B.Ed qualification and qualify in CTET for filling application for selection as TGT.
15th October 2021, 05:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KVS TGT recruitment for BTech Electrical graduate?

You have to pursue B.Ed degree and than qualify in CTET TGT recruitment examination to apply for recruitment in KVS.

You are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. It is two year course.

So, only after qualifying in CTET, you can become eligible for recruitment in KVS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?