30th May 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether my MCA in Bharathiyar University is valid for NET EXAMS?

I completed my MCA 2019 from Bharathiyar University. Can I know whether I am eligible for UGC NET exam and for government Assistant Professors posting?

15th October 2021, 05:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my MCA in Bharathiyar University is valid for NET EXAMS?

To be eligible for recruitment as Assistant Professor, you are required to qualify UGC NET held by NTA twice every year on the behalf of UGC.

Further, for appearing in the same examination, you are required to have completed your Master's degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed in case of reserved category candidates.

So, having completed your MCA in 2019 from Bharathiyar University which is a UGC recognized university, you are definitely eligible for appearing in UGC NET and later to join as an Assistant professor on qualifying UGC NET provided you have managed to secure 55% marks in aggregate (or 50% marks in aggregate in case you belong to reserved category) in your MCA degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?