5th September 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Railway Loco Pilot recruitment for ITI holder in Welder Trade?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done ITI in Welder Trade. I want to apply for Railway Loco Pilot recruitment. I would like to know about my eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

6th September 2018, 06:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Railway Loco Pilot recruitment for ITI holder in Welder Trade?

Eligibility to apply for railway loco pilot for ITI holder in welder trade :-

No, you are not eligible for railway loco pilot job after completing ITI in welder trade. To get the job candidates must have completed diploma in Engineering or ITI in following trades:

Fitter
Electronics
Tractor Mechanic
Radio and Mechanic
Heat Engine
Refrigeration and AC Mechanic
Electronic Instrument Mechanic
Motor Vehicle Mechanic
Wireman
Diesel Mechanic
Turner
Coil Winder
Mechinist.
6th September 2018, 08:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Railway Loco Pilot recruitment for ITI holder in Welder Trade?

Eligibility criteria to apply for railway loco pilot for ITI holder in welder trade:-

No, you are not eligible for railway loco pilot job after completion of ITI in welder trade .

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have completed diploma in Engineering or ITI in following trades:-

Motor vehicle mechanic

Diesel Mechanic

Turner

Tractor Mechanic

Fitter

Electronics

Electronics Instrument Mechanic

Wireman.
6th September 2018, 11:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

RRB is Railway Recruitment Board and it conducts entrance examination for recruitment as Loco Pilot.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed diploma in ITI from a recongised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years. So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for final selection. For more information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
7th September 2018, 02:21 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Railway Loco Pilot are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their 12th board or its equivalent from a recognized board in any of the stream.
Candidate age should be under 18 years to 28 years.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in 12th board.
Candidate must have a degree of ITI from a recognized board.
7th September 2018, 12:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, ITI holder candidates in Welder trade are eligible for Railway loco pilot post.

Firstly, you need to apply for RRB Locopilot exam that is conducted for recruitment of locopilot posts.

Your age must be between 18 to 30 years.

Firstly, written exam will be conducted after which Personal Interview will be conducted for final selection of the candidate.

Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?