29th August 2018, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Architecture Engineering) for Diploma Civil holder?

Hello everyone, I have done Diploma course with Civil Engineering on 10th basis. Now, I want to do BTech course in Architecture Engineering. Am I eligible to do BTech with this specialization? Please help me to know about this immediately.

7th September 2018, 12:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Architecture Engineering) for Diploma Civil holder?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech (Architecture Engineering) course after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board or three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or any other related stream from a Government recognised institution are eligible to pursue B.Tech (Architecture Engineering) course. So, being a Diploma in Civil Engineering holder, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech (Architecture Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?