8th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Mamon.ghosh

Eligibility to apply in WBPSC School Inspector recruitment for an OBC-B candidate with 45% in MA and 43% in BA?

Hi everyone, I have secured 45% marks in my MA and 43% in BA. I belongs to OBC-B category and I want to apply in WBPSC School Inspector recruitment. I just want to know about my eligibility to apply in this recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in WB School Sub-Inspector recruitment for a candidate with 49.25% in BA & 50.25% in MA?
  2. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment for 26 years old male candidate?
  3. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for Arts graduate? Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
  4. How many vacancies are there in WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  5. Requirements to apply for WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment?
  6. Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?
  7. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Audit & Account recruitment for B.Com with ICAI holder?
  8. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police?
  9. Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  10. Important dates of WBPSC English Typist recruitment? Detailed information about WBPSC MISC?
  11. Can I apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment being a 12th Humanities candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  13. Selection procedure in WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools recruitment 2018?
  14. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of WBPSC recruitment exam in Howrah and Kolkata?
  15. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in WBPSC Works Accountant recruitment for BCom graduate?
  16. Detailed information about WBPSC Lecturer recruitment
  17. What are the posts available under WBPSC recruitment for Political Science postgraduate?
  18. Procedure and age limit to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?