11th April 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Can a SC candidate with 40% marks in Graduation apply for TGT post in school or not? What is the eligibility criteria followed for TGT post in school?

Can a SC candidate with 40% marks in Graduation apply for TGT post in school or not? What is the eligibility criteria followed for TGT post in school? I need the answer soon as I have to apply for the exam based on your reply. So, kindly send the answer soon.

11th April 2015, 12:56 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Can a SC candidate with 40% marks in Graduation apply for TGT post in school or not? What is the eligibility criteria followed for TGT post in school?

Unfortunately you are not eligible for TGT as on the basis of these essential criteria teachers are being selected for TGT post :

Educational Qualification

1.Graduation degree and B.Ed degree with atleast 50% marks

2.Knowledge of computer will be desirable and candidate must be efficient in local language, Hindi and English.

Age Limit : 21- 40 years.

Selections is done on the basis of written exam followed by personal interview round.
11th April 2015, 03:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a SC candidate with 40% marks in Graduation apply for TGT post in school or not? What is the eligibility criteria followed for TGT post in school?

Q : Can a SC candidate with 40% marks in Graduation apply for TGT post in school or not?

No, a SC candidate can't apply for TGT post in school with 40% marks in Graduation.

Education qualification required :
Candidate must have score more than 50% marks in graduation from any recognised university.

Please find the attachment for eligibility criteria.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.pdf(49.6 KB, 154 views)
2nd October 2019, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

First of all sir pranam,I am belong to schedule confidante and i passed graduation in 2013 with 45%marks .so am I eligible for post of TGT
5th June 2022, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i am belong to sc group and I have a 49.90% marks in graduation .can I apply for tgt in a school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?