21st September 2019, 08:38 PM
Deeksha Thakuur

Eligibility to apply and write the OTA entrance examination?

I have completed my graduation in BA English honours. But my percentage is very low 40-50%. Am I eligible for OTA exam? If yes, then when and how should I apply for OTA entrance? When would be the exam conducted?

25th September 2019, 12:57 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply and write the OTA entrance examination?

CDS examination is conducted for recruitment in OTA. The examination is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 19-25 years.

Candidates with passing marks in the bachelor degree are eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is two stages. The two stages are Written and SSB. Candidates have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection. The notification for upcoming examination will be released in November/December.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th September 2019, 10:18 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

OTA stands for Officer's Training Academy and to join OTA, you are required to qualify CDS (Combined Defense Services) examination held twice every year by UPSC.

Further, the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the CDS examination for joining its OTA wing are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 19 years to 25 years.

* You must have either completed your bachelor's degree or pursuing the final year of same degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement norms.

Now, as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in the CDS examination on completion of your bachelor's degree course with low percentage of marks, then I would like to let you know that, you just not have to worried about the same as marks in bachelor's degree does not matter as far as the eligibility for same examination is concerned.

For more detailed information and updates regarding upcoming CDS examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
26th September 2019, 05:03 PM
Agricultist

Eligibility Requirements :--

Applicant Age Should Be Between 19-25 Years.

Applicants Should Be Unmarried/Single.

Applicants Should Free From Diseases.

Applicants Should Have A Perfect Physical And Mental Fitness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?