31st May 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Com programme in Delhi University with 85.4% marks in class 12th?

Can I get admission in any colleges under Delhi University with 85.4% marks in class 12th board exam for B.Com program? If yes, then in which colleges should I try first?

Related Questions:
2nd June 2018, 12:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Com programme in Delhi University with 85.4% marks in class 12th?

=> B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce and it is an under graduation course.

=> The duration of this course is 3 years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with 50% from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do B.Com course in Delhi University with 85.4% marks in class 12th.

SOME BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

1. Shikshapeeth College of Management and Technology | Tilak Nagar, Delhi

2. Indian School of Business and Finance (Academic Direction from London School of Economics) | Lajpat Nagar, Delhi

3. Indraprastha Institute of Technology and Management | Janakpuri, Delhi

4. Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences | Darya Ganj, Delhi
2nd June 2018, 01:17 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Com programme in Delhi University with 85.4% marks in class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in any colleges under Delhi University with 85.4% marks in class 12th board exam for B.Com program? If yes, then in which colleges should I try first?
On the basis of Delhi University cutoff 2017, you can get admission in following colleges affiliated under Delhi University.
  1. Bhagini Nivedita College (W)
  2. Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening)
2nd June 2018, 09:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There are more than 50 colleges affiliated with Delhi university. Admission in most of the undergraduate course is conducted on the basis of aggregate in qualifying examination (12th board examination).

The cut off score remain high for most of the courses and as per previous stats candidates must require minimum 90% in best four subject to get admission in B.Com and other courses.

But, still you must apply for the admission. The online application form is available at official website of DU at www.du.ac.in.

There is common application form for admission in all the colleges affiliated with university and candidates are eligible to get admission in any college if they surpass the minimum required aggregate ( cut off ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?