1st June 2018, 07:47 AM
Shaistha anjum f

Can I study BTech(Marine Engineering) with 52.6% in 12th?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with just 52.6% marks. I am interested to study BTech with Marine Engineering. So, I would like to know that with this percentage of marks, I can study BTech in Marine Engineering?

Related Questions:
2nd June 2018, 01:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Marine Engineering) with 52.6% in 12th?

B.Tech. Marine Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Marine Engineering is an undergraduate Marine Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) with 52.6% in 12th.

After completing this course you can find out the jobs in given below employment area.

=> Engine Production Firms

=> Coastal Marine Construction Companies

=> Ship Building Firms

=> Research Bodies

=> Ship Design Firms

=> Indian Navy
2nd June 2018, 05:22 PM
sha2nk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaistha anjum f View Post
Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with just 52.6% marks. I am interested to study BTech with Marine Engineering. So, I would like to know that with this percentage of marks, I can study BTech in Marine Engineering?
You can apply for the B.Tech course in Marine Engineering if you have completed 10+2. There is 50% criteria for applying to the course, so you are eligible to apply for the course. You will have to appear in the written test after you have successfully applied for the course.

For getting admission in the course you will have to qualify the entrance examination conducted for the admission in the Marine Engineering course. After qualifying the test there will be an online counselling through which you will have to opt the college you want admission to.
2nd June 2018, 09:49 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

No, you can not eligible to study in B.Tech in Marine Engineering with this percentage.

Eligibility criteria for B.Tech in Marine Engineering:

Candidate who have studied in 12th with PCM are only eligible for this course.

Candidate should have obtained 50% marks in English at 10th or 12th.

Candidate age must be 17 years.

** Admission to Marine Engineering courses in India are generally done through several entrance examination.

List of entrance examination:

AIEEE

JEE

MERI

IMU CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?