22nd December 2017, 04:33 PM
Debabrata9933

Eligibility to become an Accountant

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc in mathematics with 42% and again I have completed my graduation in English from ignou with 60%. I have DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION and now TALLY ERP 9 nearly completed. With this can I be eligible for an accountant??

27th December 2017, 10:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Accountant

Yes, you are eligible for becoming Accountant. Here are the full details about eligibility requirements for becoming Accountant.

- The educational qualification required is to complete 10+2 with accounts, economics and mathematics as main subjects from any recognized board.
- You should have completed graduation level degree in commerce stream from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have good knowledge about computer and its application and if known any accounts related softwares will be beneficial to the career.
- After completing your education you can apply for any government and private sectors for job. Based on your skills you’ll be given job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?