17th April 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a BDO for 12th Science student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have given the Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I am waiting for my result and I want to become a BDO. So, I want to know that am I eligible to become a BDO or not? Please tell me immediately.

29th April 2019, 01:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a BDO for 12th Science student?

You are not eligible to appear for PSC examination as per your qualification.

The examination is conducted by state government for recruitment as an officer in state service.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or in the final year of the course. So, you have to pursue and complete the bachelor degree to become eligible for appearing in recruitment examination.

The age limit varies with examination. So, visit official website of state PSC for recruitment.
29th April 2019, 05:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The full form of BDO is Block Development officer.

2. Recruitment to BDO post is done through State Civil Services examination. The academic qualification required is bachelor's degree.

You need to pursue bachelor's degree after 12th to become eligible for State Public Service Commission.
29th April 2019, 11:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

BDO is Block Development Officer. The examination is conducted by the state PCS for the final recruitment as an officer in state.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with state.

Entrance examination is conducted in various stages.

So, you have to pursue bachelor to become eligible to appear for the examination.
30th April 2019, 01:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BDO is Block Development Officer. Candidates will become BDO after qualifying in PSC examination.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with state.

Examination is conducted in three stages and after qualifying in all three stages will become eligible for final selection.

As, per the above qualification, you are not eligible to appear for the examination without the bachelor degree.
30th April 2019, 01:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

BDO stands for Block Development officer. Recruitment to post of BDO is done through State Public Services examination. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for SPSC exam is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply.

You must pursue bachelor's degree to become eligible for BDO examination. 12th passed candidates can not apply for SPSC exam.
30th April 2019, 05:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can become BDO in future after qualifying in the state PCS examination.

To appear for the examination the required eligibility is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates in the final year of the course can also apply in some of the PCS.

The age limit varies with examination.

So, kindly do better preparation to qualify in the examination along with complete the bachelor degree course.
4th May 2019, 07:54 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

BDO is Block Development Officer. The examination is conducted by State Public Service Commission (SPSC). The minimum required qualification to apply for SPSC exam is Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply. The age limit varies with state.

As per the above qualification you are not eligible to appear for the examination with out the bachelor degree. You must pursue bachelor's degree to become eligible for BDO examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?