22nd October 2018, 11:35 PM
Eswari.mv

Eligibility to become an IAS Officer for BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am now studying BCom with Corporate Secretaryship course. I want to become an IAS Officer. So, I want to know that through this course I am eligible or not to become an IAS Officer?

23rd October 2018, 11:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become an IAS Officer for BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) student?

UPSC is Union Public Service Commission and it conduct entrance examination for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S Officer etc.

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category. There is no limitation on discipline and aggregate to appear in the examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in
24th October 2018, 08:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become an IAS Officer for BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) student?

To become an I.A.S Officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages. The required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The three stages of the examination is Preliminary, Mains, Interview. Candidates in the final year are eligible to appear in the examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?