20th April 2018, 08:22 PM
Rudra don

Eligibility and best colleges for Forensic Pharmacy and Criminology?

I am a final year B.Pharma student. Am I eligible to study Forensic Pharmacy and Criminology after completion of my B.Pharma? If yes, then let me know the names of best colleges to pursue the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Criminology for Forensic Science student in West Bengal?
  3. Which is better, forensic science after B.Sc or forensic science after pharmacy?
  4. How can I do forensic science and criminology course? Colleges offering this course?
  5. Is B.Sc degree in Forensic Science and Criminology available in India?
  6. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Criminology in Bangalore?
  7. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Forensic and Criminology for Bachelor of Physiotherapist graduate?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?
  9. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  10. When will the National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science issue notification for MA Criminology and M.Sc Forensic Science? Cut off marks of previous year?
  11. Can a B.Sc Chemistry Honors study M.Sc Criminology course? List of colleges for it?
  12. How to join CID after completing BCA from Himachal Pradesh?
  13. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  14. How to join CBI, CID, IB services? I want to serve my country -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  17. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  18. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
29th April 2018, 04:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and best colleges for Forensic Pharmacy and Criminology?

Eligibility criteria for Forensic Pharmacy and Criminology are:-
To take up a master’s course in Forensic Science and Criminology, you need to be a graduate preferably with a first division in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharm, BDS or Applied Science.

Best Colleges for Forensic Pharmacy and Criminology are:-
Bundelkhand University
IFS India Education Department
DR. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University – Agra
Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
University of Madras
Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science, Delhi
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
29th April 2018, 11:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and best colleges for Forensic Pharmacy and Criminology?

Eligibility criteria for Forensic Pharmacy and Criminology :-

Admission into Bachelors Degree student must pass Higher Secondary Education or 10th from any recognised Institute or university of India.

PG Eligibility:-

For admission into Bachelors Degree a student must pass Higher Secondary Education or h
or 12th from any progress Institute or university of India.

Diploma Eligibility:-

For admission into diploma program one needs to have a bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks

List of colleges for Forensic Pharmacy and Criminology:-

A .J Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre Mangalore, Karnataka

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Delhi

All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore, Karnataka.
29th April 2018, 11:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Forensic Pharmacy and Criminology:-

For admission into bachelor's degree a student must pass Higher Secondary Education or 12th from any recognised Institute or university of India with at least 50% marks.

Best colleges for Forensic Pharmacy and Criminology:-

AJ Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre Mangalore, Karnataka

All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, Delhi

All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore, Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?