18th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Shivakrishna.d

Eligibility and the courses offering in B.Ed?

Elgibility and wat are the cources offering in b.ed?....could u please provide to me the eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course?
  2. B.Ed in Bangalore after Bachelors in Banking Management?
  3. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  4. B.Ed along with graduation is possible?
  5. Eligibility and the courses offering in B.Ed?
  6. Minimum qualification for B.Ed entrance exam? Colleges offering B.Ed courses in Mumbai?
  7. How can I apply for B.Ed from Pune University? How may I get CET syllabus and study materials? I've done M.Sc in Microbiology
  8. List of the universities offering B.Ed courses approved by Odisha? -- [New]
  9. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  10. List of top 10 institutes offering courses in astrophysics? What is the mode of admission and the eligibility criteria?
  11. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  12. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  13. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
  14. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  15. List of all UGC recognized and NCTE approved universities offering B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do B.Ed after completing 2 master degrees? Names of the universities offering the course without experience?
  17. How to do B.Ed course after doing BCO?
  18. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
24th October 2011, 10:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and the courses offering in B.Ed?

The basic eligibility for any B.Ed course is to have a graduation from any recognized university. The graduation can be in any stream i.e. arts, commerce or science. A minimum of 50 % marks is required in the qualifying exam. There are entrance test for B.Ed course in many institutes. The subjects chosen for specialization depend on your stream in graduation.
25th October 2011, 07:54 PM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Eligibility for Admission to the B Ed Course:

The admission to the B. Ed. course at AIE Delhi Cantt. is exclusively open for the wives/ dependent wards of serving/ retired Army personnel including the war widows. The dependents of following category of army personnel are eligible:-
1. Serving or retired Army personnel in receipt of regular pension or SS officers who have served army for 10 years
2. Army personnel killed in action or those who died during their service or disabled in action in Army
3. AMC / ADC officers presently serving with Navy or Air Force who have served Army for more than 10 years and who are members of AOBF
4. MNS Officers who have served Amy for a minimum 10 years as regular MNS; APS personnel who are on deputation and have put in more than 10 years of service in Army or who have been directly recruited / commissioned in APS and have retired after completing their minimum service qualifying for pension; TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service
5. Adopted wards of Army personnel provided they have been adopted at least five years before admission
6. Dependant sons / daughters of widows of Army personnel who were born of their mother’s first marriage and their mother has later re-married a civilian
7. Step children of army personnel who were born out of the wedlock where at least one parent belonged to Army

Eligibility Conditions

Educational Eligibility Conditions for admission to the B.Ed Course 2011- 12 as notified by GGSIP University on its website on 01 Jan 2007 :-

1. For Graduates

(a) Candidates having passed Bachelor’s degree in humanities and social sciences with a minimum of 50 % (fifty percent) marks in aggregate from a recognized University and having studied any one of the following subjects :-

1. English
2.Hindi
3.Sanskrit
4.Urdu
5.Mathematics
6.Civics / Political Science
7.Geography
8.History
9.Economics

(b) Candidates having passed Bachelor’s degree in Science with a minimum of 50 % (fifty percent) marks in aggregate from a recognized University and having studied any one of the following subjects :-

1.Physics
2.Chemistry
3.Mathematics
4.Biology
5.Botany
6.Zoology
7.Life Science

(c) However, the candidates having done B.Com (Pass/Hons), Bachelor of Journalism (Mass Communication), BBA, BA (Vocational) are not eligible for the B.Ed programme. If a candidate having any of these degrees applies for Common Entrance Test for B.Ed Programme, he/ she will not be allowed to appear in the test and if by default, he or she appears in the test, the admission will not be granted to such a candidate.

2. For Post Graduates

Candidates having done post-graduation degree with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate from a recognized University and having studied any one of the following :-

1.English
2.Hindi
3.Sanskrit
4.Physics
5.Chemistry
6.Mathematics
7.Biology
8.Botany
9.Zoology
10.Biotechnology
11.Life Science
12.Chemistry
13.Accountancy
14.Business Studies
15.History
16.Political Science
17.Economics
18.Geography
19.Psychology

For more details:-www.hbed2011.org.

Also see the attachment I think it will help you more..

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B. Ed. Prospectus2011.pdf(209.0 KB, 105 views)
12th May 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

graduate in computer application can do b.ed?
13th August 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

am completed my degree with the stream of Bsc(biotechnology,chemistry,computerapplications), am i elgible for b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?