26th October 2016, 01:27 PM
zohreh saraji

Eligibility criteria for appearing in Microsoft's entrance exam?

Hello Sir, My friend's son is student of computer course and he would like to appear in the entrance exam of Microsoft. I want to ask what he need to do to be able to sit for the exam and in which country? He is studding in Iran University now. Please help me out as soon as possible.

Waiting for your soon reply
Tks & B.Rds
Z.Saraji

Related Questions:
  1. What is the maximum age limit for UPPCS for women?
  2. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for doing diploma in information technology with less marks?
  5. What is the Eligibility criteria for appearing in CAT?
  6. Eligibility criteria for appearing for PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Engg/Graduation in M.S University?
  8. Eligibility criteria for appearing in Microsoft's entrance exam?
  9. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  10. Can a candidate from other state eligible to appear for GUJCET after completion of 10th Class and 12th Class?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC Exam?
  13. Eligibility to apply in CLAT LLM for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  14. What is the date of the entrance exam for Custom and Excise Department? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?
  16. Eligibility for appearing in GMAT?
  17. Minimum marks needed for admission to BCA? When can I apply for the form? Last date of sale of BCA forms?
  18. Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?
28th October 2016, 10:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for appearing in Microsoft's entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zohreh saraji View Post
Hello Sir, My friend's son is student of computer course and he would like to appear in the entrance exam of Microsoft. I want to ask what he need to do to be able to sit for the exam and in which country? He is studding in Iran University now. Please help me out as soon as possible.

Waiting for your soon reply
Tks & B.Rds
Z.Saraji
Microsoft is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Microsoft is 60%. Candidates should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Microsoft recruitment.

Selection process for Microsoft :-

1)Aptitude test

2)Technical interview

3)HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?