11th October 2019, 12:09 PM
Khan Sajida

Eligibility criteria to apply for Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission in B.Ed course?

Can I apply Common Entrance Test (CET) for B.Ed after completing B.Sc Biotechnology with 50% in the year 2018? Also, let me know which subject option would be best in B.Ed for me.

15th October 2019, 04:12 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission in B.Ed course?

The educational qualifications required for Common Entrance Test(CET) for admission in B.Ed course are mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their graduation or, post-graduation degree from any recognised university.

2. Candidates must have secured at least 55% marks in graduation or, post-graduation degree.

3. Nationality:- Indian.
15th October 2019, 07:13 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission in B.Ed course?

The required eligibility criteria to apply for the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission in B.Ed course are given below.

** The candidate should have passed in any stream from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the graduation course is 50%.

** As per my suggestion, you should go for the admission of Bachelor of Education in Biological Sciences and the duration of Bachelor of Education in Biological Science course is 2 years.
15th October 2019, 08:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course. B.Ed is a teacher training course. The essential requirements for Common Entrance Test is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for B.Ed course.

>>You can select any subject of your choice. You must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

If you have required percentage of marks, you can apply for Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Education course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?