27th June 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for B.Tech students to give ISRO entrance exam(For CSE and Electronics students)?

i want to know the eligibility criteria for b.tech students who wants to give exams for isro,mainly for computer science and electronics

Related Questions:
  1. Is b.tech course conducted by isro? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  3. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  4. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  5. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  6. List of companies offering summer internships for CSE students in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore? -- [New]
  7. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  8. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  9. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  10. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
  11. Information regarding ISRO entrance exam? Is there any scope for students?
  12. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  13. Government jobs for CSE engineering students? What is the criteria?
  14. Eligibility criteria for RRB exam? What jobs are available for CSE students?
  15. Is Bhubaneshwar institute of technology approved?
  16. Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria needed for applying internship for B.Tech students?
  18. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
29th June 2011, 10:05 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Tech students to give ISRO entrance exam(For CSE and Electronics students)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the eligibility criteria for b.tech students who wants to give exams for isro,mainly for computer science and electronics
65% agg. is needed for isro in b.tech.
9th July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Tech students to give ISRO entrance exam(For CSE and Electronics students)?

aggregate requried for writing isro entrance exams
10th July 2011, 08:22 PM
Uttam Nandi

Dear friend,
ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) is a very prestigious organisation. It is responsible for research and other space related work.
ISRO recruits engineer/scientists through entrance examination which eligibility criteria is as under
Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum qualification is B.E/B.Tech with aggregate of 65% marks in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Electronics Engineering.
Regards
Uttam Nandi
15th July 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Do i need DAE for B tech?
23rd July 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

hii...i am belonging to Information technology trade in btech....am i allowed to get into ISRO through entrance examination....
24th July 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

wich book can i refer for isro entrance?
25th July 2011, 01:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

yes , computer science and electronics are eligible for ISRO exam final year student also eligible.

every year ISRO select the candidate in a process .one process is those are qualify GATE exam with good score are called for direct interview.

And 2 nd option is first you have to cleared written exam then you will faces for interview.

Only B-TECH student are eligible for ISRO having minimum 60% in b-tech degree course.

All the best.
25th July 2011, 01:52 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) is a very important research organisation of india.

ISRO is the leader in Research.It is top research institute in India.

For ISRO you have to complete B.E/B.Tech with aggregate of 65% marks in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Electronics Engineering.

For admission in ISRO you have to write for ISRO entrance exam which is conducted by ISRO.

Entrance exam of ISRO is not a simle exam you have to do preparation very well for admission in ISRO.you have to score good marks in entrance exam.if you get chance of admission in ISRO you will be a luck person because you will join Indias best research institute.Joining ISRO is a very proudfull moment for any student.
25th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i m diploma to degree student than what is my crieteria for isro
6th August 2011, 07:30 PM
MayankGiri

i want to know abot the pattern of the ISRO exam and selection procedure plzzzz hel me out!!
11th August 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i have done my BCA .now i am persuing M-Tech(duration 3 year,specialization in software engg) ,so please help me,can i get into ISRO through entrance exam.
12th August 2011, 02:56 PM
sachin200792

To give ISRO entrance exam the candidates of all the categories SC/ST/OBC/PD/GE must have 65% aggregate marks in their B.Tech. courses.

Age Eligibility:

General Candidate: 35 years
OBC candidate: 35years + 3 years age relaxation
SC/ST candidate :35years + 5 years age relaxation
PD candidates: 35 + Up to 05 years for PD (10 years for SC/ST and 08 years for OBC candidates)
27th August 2011, 12:05 AM
Mannu2525

Eligibility for ISRO
• Min. 65% marks in 4 year graduation course in engineering.
• No Back is allowed.
• Age Limit : 35 year (5 year age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 year age relaxation for OBC)

Mode of Selection : Through GATE followed by interview.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
5th September 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

65% in b tech aggregate or in semester 65%
6th September 2011, 01:08 PM
saugata2008

If you want to go for reasearch and other space related works then ISRO is one of the best in India .
The CSE and ECE students are eligible for ISRO .

The eligibility criteria for ISRO-

1.Qualification = At least 65% in graduation .
Four years Graduation from any recognized university.

2.Age limit = up to 35 years for general(5 years relaxation for sc/st and 3 years for obc category)

There is an another way to go directly for the interview of ISRO . If you can score a Good rank in GATE they will call you directly for the interview .

Thank you
13th September 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am now doing B.E(CSE) first year I want to know ISRO syllabus for cse and elligibility in B.E,Sunil Kumar Besra,Idore (MP)
15th October 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a bca with 64% marks
can i give isro btech etrance exam?
5th November 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year B.TECH in computer science engg..i have got less than 65% (6.87)in my 2nd semester..bt rest of my semester marks are matching the eligibility criterion..so am i eligible for ISRO entrance examination?
12th February 2012, 08:04 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

It seems that you are interested in doing B.Tech course.General Eligibility
Criteria for Indian
students for B.Tech
Course
The general criteria’s to
be satisfied include
The candidate should
be a Citizen of the
country
The candidate should
be at least 18 years
old or above.
The maximum age
should not exceed 23
years on the date of
the exam
For the state level
exams it is a must that
the candidate applying
should be domicile of
the state i.e. they
should have been
residents of the state
for at least 12 years.
Some seats are
reserved for these
candidates. Also they
should not have any
criminal background.
13th February 2012, 04:13 AM
ross4412
Member+

hii

get a job in ISRO after completing B.Tech( ECE )
To join ISRO you have to first complete your Bachelors or Masters

and then you have to attempt exam called ISRO Engineer/Scientist exam

which is conducted by ISRO

you should get selected in the exam and then you will face the interview by the professional committee then later on you will get an aprentice training

in the ISRO

this is all about the path how to reach the position for what you are desiring for..

and about eligibility and exam code and instruction too..

it depends on your branch as the exam is conducted for various streams

you will have different syllabus for each and every branch..

good luck
3rd March 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 86% in 10th 59% in 2 and 74.1% in engg..am i eligible for isro written exam ?
25th September 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 52% in 10th &64%in 12th&b.e first eyar53% sir i am eligible for isro exam
25th September 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 52% in 10th &64%in 12th&b.e first eyar53% sir i am eligible for isro exam
25th September 2012, 08:46 PM
manu3

It seems that you are interested in doing B.Tech course.General Eligibility
Criteria for Indian
students for B.Tech
Course
The general criteria’s to
be satisfied include
The candidate should
be a Citizen of the
country
The candidate should
be at least 18 years
old or above.
The maximum age
should not exceed 23
years on the date of
the exam
For the state level
exams it is a must that
the candidate applying
should be domicile of
the state i.e. they
should have been
residents of the state
for at least 12 years.
Some seats are
reserved for these
candidates. Also they
should not have any
criminal background.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-criteria-b-tech-students-give-isro-entrance-exam-cse-electronics-students-255258.html#ixzz27UVHSBRp
4th December 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i am studying B.E.(ECE) second year.I like to work in ISRO as a scientist so please guide what should i do further
5th December 2012, 03:34 PM
ZP KD

Computer science and electronics are eligible for ISRO exam final year student also eligible.every year ISRO select the candidate in a process .one process is those are qualify GATE exam with good score are called for direct interview.And 2 nd option is first you have to cleared written exam then you will faces for interview.Only B-TECH student are eligible for ISRO having minimum 60% in b-tech degree course.
23rd January 2013, 10:25 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Eligibility criteria for B.Tech students to give ISRO entrance exam(For CSE and Electronics students)

1.ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) is a very prestigious organisation

2.It is responsible for research and other space related work

3.ISRO recruits engineer/scientists through entrance examination which eligibility criteria is as under

4.Eligibility Criteria

5.Minimum qualification is B.E/B.Tech with aggregate of 65% marks in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Electronics Engineering.

6.Age Eligibility

7.OBC candidate: 35years + 3 years age relaxation

8.PD candidates: 35 + Up to 05 years for PD (10 years for SC/ST and 08 years for OBC candidates)

9.SC/ST candidate :35years + 5 years age relaxation

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th October 2013, 03:27 PM
Dupesh

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Tech students to give ISRO entrance exam(For Mechanical students)?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;844328]i want to know the eligibility for b.tech students who wants to give exams for isro,mainly for Mechanical
19th October 2013, 11:19 AM
r091372
Member+

Hi friend,

ISRO Exam Eligibility

BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2012-13 are also eligible.

Age Limit:

35 years (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?