5th August 2010, 02:25 PM
shilpisaluja

Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?

please mail me the eligibility, course duration and fee structure of B ed in delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  7. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered?
  8. What will be the fee structure, duration and eligibility criteria for B.Ed course from Indraprastha University?
  9. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration to do Ph.D or M.Phil after M.Sc Zoology? How much salary I can get after completion of Ph.D?
  10. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  11. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  12. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  14. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  15. How to get admission in Diploma course in Fisheries at Kolkata? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [New]
  16. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  17. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  18. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
14th March 2011, 05:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?

To secure admission first of you should be a graduate. You should have pursued it from a recognised institute. A minimum of 55% aggregate is a must. Also you will need to clear the entrance exam and the interview round. The duration is for 1 year.
15th March 2011, 06:39 PM
devendergora

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?

http://www.delhieducation.net/BED/
It has all information regarding B.ed in delhi university.
15th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria of B.ed course is as under-

1. Having a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in your graduation.

2. Having studied at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level, to be later taken as school teaching subjects

For more details and to get application form visit the official website:

http://www.du.ac.in

Its a One year course & admission is based on the entrance test conducted by DU.

As Every year the Fees is changed so its better to see the prospectus for the same.
15th March 2011, 10:29 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?

dear friend in DU eligibility criteria for B.ED is 50% for general and 45% for reservation quota ............

all B.ED course is only 1 yr. that's why you can do B.ED in D.U..........

this form notifications in may-june you can apply in this summer.............

fees is decided by DU committee members after sometime that,s why you can find how much fees is decided..................

approx 12,000 fees for B.ED..............
17th April 2011, 07:36 PM
vijaybhattoo07

http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=662
17th April 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
Ihave passed Bsc in the year of 2003 with apercentage of 40 in graduation . Now i want to complete the Bed courses, what the duration of B.ed courses in distance
24th April 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

now in 2011 what is eligibility in du for b.ed.
25th April 2011, 12:36 AM
vijaybhattoo07

Delhi University DU BEd Admission Eligibility

Eligibility for BEd course:

• Candidate need to be graduated with at least 50% marks from recognized university.
• Candidate also with PG course can also apply for the course.

• Candidate who has 2 yrs of teaching experience can also apply for the course.

Application process for BEd course:
The application form for the course can be obtained from SBI and also from university counter by paying Rs 350/-. The same can also be obtained through post by paying 425/- through DD drawn under the favor of Registrar, University of Delhi. The duly filled form should be submitted to the Department of Education.

For Downloading the Application form you can refer this site:-
Delhi University
19th May 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

how to contect you
27th May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i had got 59% in PUC in Commerce & i have incompleted my degree in BCom on 2006 but now which course i will take to continue my studies please suggest me..... i am confusing...
4th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I Seema Passed BA (Hons) Political Science year 2007 scoring 68% marks. in Bihar LNM Univ. and, now I continue B.Ed Course in Correspondance By DU. Kindly suggest me how many expenses in BEd Course in DU. Thanks.
8th June 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO B. ED FROM DELHI. I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION FROM DU AND SUBJECTS AS ECONOMICS ,SANSKRIT PSYCOLOGY WHAT TO DO PLEASE ANSWER
9th June 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed after my graduation,i m doing ,bsc life science,i want to know what is the requirement for giving b.ed exam,,?
15th June 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc chemistry graduate i now duratiion and fees of bed colleges in mumbai
11th July 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Watch %u0131s the fee of b.ed courses %u0131n 2011
15th July 2011, 11:51 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Bachelor of education is a course for those who want to pursue their career in teaching. In India it is mandatory for those who want to teach in high primary or high schools. The minimum qualification required for BEd is graduation in any of the subjects. Even one can do this course having masters in any subjects as well. In recent days the rate of studying BEd course is actively increasing among many people across India. One who desire to pursue career in teaching must have an additional BEd degree along with other graduation degrees.

There are several institutes in the country who offers BEd programs. The distance learning of this course is also getting enhanced throughout the country. The course is of 2 years duration. The course fee structure of BEd varies from distance to regular. Regular classes are being offered to the students who can devote time. The course fee for regular classes is 50,000pa- 70,000pa. The distance learning of this course is a bit less than the regular. The fee charged by the government institutes are less. Himachal Pradesh University charges around 32,000 per annum for B.Ed. Veer Kunwar Singh University charges Rs, 16,500 for B.Ed while in Kerala all private colleges charges around Rs. 29,000/-..

All the best...
25th August 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I got 16,190 rank in bed entrance 2011 can I get seat in local colleges in hyderabad?
1st September 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir/Madam, I am B.com 65% M.com., 61% eligible for B.ed additional qualification D.co.op, P.G.D.C.A.,
14th September 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am shailesh dubey, i passed B.A. in 2003. I want doing B.ed From Distance Learning Please tell me fee structur
and duration period my subject was hindi, history, & education in B.A. I also passed M.a. In Hindi In 2006 So please sujest me a cheap univercity.

Thanks
20th September 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE 12TH WITH 75% FROM CBSE BOARD NOW GIVEN EXAMS OF BCOM I YEAR DU, I WANT TO DO LLB. PLZ SUGGEST WHICH UNIVERSITY IS BETTER IN NCR ALONG WITH COLLEGE
15th November 2011, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done my BA IHA and m basically hotel management student. I want to do B.ED its possible??
16th November 2011, 12:03 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree
level,which will you take as the teaching subject.
31st January 2012, 09:42 PM
despire007

dear friend in DU eligibility criteria for B.ED is 50% for general and 45% for reservation quota ............

fees is decided by DU committee members after sometime that,s why you can find how much fees is decided.....
31st January 2012, 09:44 PM
despire007

fees is decided by DU committee members after sometime that,s why you can find how much fees is decided.....
1st February 2012, 03:35 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Delhi university for the B.ED.

Delhi university conduct entrance examination for the students.
you can collect forms from the office of delhi university.

Eligibility for apply in DELHI UNIVERSITY B.ED examination

Graduation with 50% marks from recognized university.

entrance examination consist of questions

1. General English Comprehension/General Hindi Comprehension
2. Logical & Analytical Reasoning
3. Educational & General Awareness
4. Teaching-Learning & the School

one of the following subject
Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, English and Hindi

Notification Date - may /june

fee structure - 15000/- (around)

If you clear the entrance examination you will be called for counselling.

After counselling you can take admission in the one of the various college offering B.ED course in DELHI UNIVERSITY.

For more information
Delhi University website
www.du.ac.in
27th February 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.sc and m.sc in biotechnology. am i eligible for b.ed in mumbai unversity?
29th February 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I want 2 do bed through correspondence course.Does it make any difference from regular while applying for a job?What subjects are there in the course
12th January 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

wants to know the fee structure, duration , eligibility, criteria, and best college for doing B.ED
2nd April 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I AM PERSUING B.A. FROM D.U. MY SUBJECTS ARE ENG-A,HINDI-A, POLTICAL SCIENCE.HISTORY-1. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS fee structure, duration , eligibility, criteria,OF B.ED IN DU. RAVI SONI
5th March 2021, 05:29 PM
Maahi14

To apply for B.Ed. in Delhi University the eligibility criteria is that Candidates with 50 per cent marks either in the Bachelor's Degree and/or in the Master's Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity are eligible to apply. The course fees is Rs. 55,000 with 2 years course duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?