5th June 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?

respected staff

i want know about exams illigibliety for diploma autimobile eng student for iit/jee
exam and offer courses for automobile diploma student in iits .

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of JEE Mains and Advance for Diploma Automobile engineering students? What courses are offered to such student?
  2. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  3. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to appear for IIT JEE after completion of diploma course?
  5. Which are the automobile courses offered in Uk after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission in NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Criteria to appear in JEE diploma Engineering polytechnic courses in UP?
  8. How many chances are given to Diploma holders for writing IIT JEE entrance?
  9. Which should be preferred after Diploma - JEE or E-CET?
  10. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  11. Procedure to apply for B.E. in IIT for Diploma in Automobile Engineering student?
  12. After 12th which course should I take?
  13. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  14. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering?
  15. What is the minimum salary of automobile engineers?
  16. Can I become a marine engineer after my 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria for the posts offered of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer? I am doing B.E in Automobile Engineering
  18. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
12th September 2011, 04:08 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?

For diploma in ae or any group 10th is eligibility

Eligibility for RTO exam

* Candidate must have passed matriculation.
* Candidates which are from state are preferred only.
* Candidate should have proficiency in local language , English and social studies.
* Candidate should have license for vehicles.

Good Luck..!!
12th September 2011, 05:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?

dear friend,
See, my friend you can appear in IIT-JEE exam after diploma course but you will not be able to take admission in IIT's as a lateral entry student..
So, you will not be able to take admission in direct 2nd year of B.tech course in any IIT.

Because IIT's does not provide lateral entry scheme..
So, if you want to take admission in IIT's then you have to start from the beginning means from the first year..
If you agree to do this then prepare yourself for the exam..

Otherwise you can go for Lateral entry exams..
Which is a state level exam.. Different state conducts different lateral entry exam..
Through this exam you can take admission in 2nd year of B.tech course directly in a engineering college, but not in IIT's..

Now, the decision is in your hand, what you want to do..
All the best.
12th September 2011, 09:04 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected staff

i want know about exams illigibliety for diploma autimobile eng student for iit/jee
IIT provides you with a B.Tech degree,not a diploma so you cannot apply for diploma courses in IIT

there is also no lateral entry exam in IITs through which you can get direct admission to the 2nd year of IIT

but you can appear for IIT-JEE after passing your diploma
your should have more than 60% in your diploma to be able to appear for IIT-JEE

you have 2 attempts..
11th October 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Can a student is eligible for iit after diploma of 3 years from AMU?
And how many attempts does he have?
16th August 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY SEAT RESERVED FOR DIPLOMA ENGG. IN IIT JEE?
27th August 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have one confusion I am passed 10th in nios open school and I'll attend math but not science and I want admission in automobile engineering what can I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?