9th October 2011, 03:57 AM
smssmart

Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?

what is the eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US or what marks you have to score in gate, gre and tofel..?what minimum percentage u should have in BE.?

Related Questions:
26th November 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?

what is the eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US or what marks you have to score in gate, gre and tofel..?what minimum percentage u should have in BE.?
23rd January 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?

.what is minimum percentage for nepalies student?
25th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required to take scholarship in GRE?
22nd March 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA and working in HCL technologies(2yrs) and pursuing my post graduation diploma in Information technology
I want to get MS(computer science) degree in US am I eligible
17th April 2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility criteria to do ms instrumentation in us or what marks you have to score in gate, gre and tofel..?what minimum percentage u should have in be.?
i have only 5.9% in b.tech ...what should i do?
17th April 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

FOR STUDING MS IN ABROAD, IN B.E HOW MANY MINIMUM PERCENTAGE SHOULD I TAKE?
4th May 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

10th AND INTERMEDIATE PERCENTAGE ARE NEEDED TO ATTEND A TOEFL OR NOT
23rd May 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i have got 9 backlogs and i cleared all the backlogs..
now i am in 7th semester i have my % around 67%..
where can i apply for masters in instrumentation in use or in canada or in uk or in australia?
27th June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

im a student of Electrical Engg.i have coplete 6th sem & my % in B.tech is 6.7 what will the % in B.tech to seat GATE exam?
Anik
30th June 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech with 78%. Am I eligible to study in US
27th August 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING BE INSTRUMENTATION.I AM IN SECOND YEAR WITH 8.3CGPA.CAN I DO MS INSTRUMENTATION IN US WITH FULL SCHOLARSHIP?
5th September 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have less percentage in BE.. am i eligible for GRE tests..
3rd December 2012, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I hv completed my graduation degree this year. This course has been 3 years so ,nw if i want to do MS degree then what should i do
16th December 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

what is d minimum cutoff of gre and toffel to get into top 10 universities for MS in instrumentation
19th July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

after loosing 2years in B.E. will dere b any eligibility problems for gre??
14th September 2013, 11:39 AM

Post Re: Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?

Hai!! i am doing my second year in instrumentation and control in tamilnadu.i have kept my % as 8 and 8.7 in my 1st and 2nd semester.i like to do ms in abroad .what are the qualifications to do ms in abroad? how must cost it wl happen for my PG? is there any scholarsip wl available?i like u to respond as soon as possible.
thanking you,
yours,
[email protected]
14th September 2013, 11:44 AM

Post Re: Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?

Hai!! i am doing my second year in instrumentation and control in tamilnadu.i have kept my % as 8 and 8.7 in my 1st and 2nd semester.i like to do ms in abroad .what are the qualifications to do ms in abroad? how must cost it wl happen for my PG? is there any scholarsip wl available?i like u to respond as soon as possible.
thanking you,
yours,
[email protected]
22nd March 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks to be their in B.E to write GRE? my marks in 10th is 87% and in my 10 2 is 72. m i eligible to write GRE.
1st July 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i do hv 62.5% in engineering n used to have so many bcklogs prevously bt i cleared dem...yet still i wanna knw whether if i attempt too vit gd score can i get a chance to get into a good university ignoring dose bcklogs n % ?????
20th July 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/ madam i ve completed my engineering in electronic and communication with 60.3% i wana know i m eligible to do ms in abroad...plz let me know in which country i m eligible to do my ms..ty
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?