25th February 2017, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Com course at St. Xavier College, Mumbai? How to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream and want to get admission in B.Com course at St. Xavier College, Mumbai. Eligibility criteria for it? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student with non-commerce stream in 12th standard join B.Com?
  2. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  3. Procedure of doing B.Com through correspondence after BA? Best institute for the same?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible for getting admission in St. Xavier's College? Last date of form submission?
  6. Admission in B.Com honours without Maths at St. Xavier's College?
  7. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?
  9. Eligibility and last date to apply for BCA course in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  10. Can I pursue after 12th class in commerce without Maths with 66%
  11. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  12. Which college is best to do Ph.D in mass communication after completion of PG course in mass communication?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get into Xavier's Junior College, Mumbai?
  14. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission in class 2nd at Xavier's school and its eligibility criteria
  16. How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?
  17. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
6th June 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Com course at St. Xavier College, Mumbai? How to apply for it?

My daughter Rebecca has taken commerce stream, for her 12th boards, She failed in maths and I want to know if she can get admission into St Xavier or other good colleges, to do bcom with out maths,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?