22nd March 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?

Hi, I want to know that is it possible for me to apply directly for T.Y.Bcom after completing H.S.C. 2 years before and haven't attended F.Y.Bcom and S.Y.Bcom, if yes then please tell me the procedure. I wish to apply for T.Y.Bcom from "Mumbai University".

Waiting for your response...........

Regards,
Mohit mangnani

22nd March 2017, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible to apply for B.Com third year directly after completion of your 12th standard from a recognized board. Admissions in B.Com course are offered in first year, but not directly in third year of B.Com course. So, being a 12th standard passed student, you are eligible to get admission only in first year of B.Com course.
23rd May 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?

Hi, I want to know that is it possible for me to apply directly for T.Y.Bcom after completing H.S.C. 2 years before and haven't attended F.Y.Bcom and S.Y.Bcom, if yes then please tell me the procedure. I wish to apply for T.Y.Bcom from "Mumbai University".
3rd February 2019, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Regards,
Aditya Baraskar
22nd November 2020, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Regards
Shubham singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?