13th June 2017, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for JJ college of arts and commerce for BFA painting

What is the eligibility criteria for admission in sir jj college of arts and commerce for BFA painting?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  2. Suggest some reference books for BFA entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  4. How can I get admission to study Distance BFA in Applied Arts/Painting? Study Centres available in Delhi?
  5. Can I study MFA(Painting) after completing BFA?
  6. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  7. List of colleges which offer BFA(Painting) with fee structure?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)?
  9. Is there any course by which I could learn the same things which is taught in MFA/BFA?
  10. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  11. Can I get admission in BFA 4th semester in faculty of visual arts in BHU
  12. Difference between BFA in visual arts and BFA in applied arts?
  13. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  14. How to do Diploma in BFA Sculpting or Painting through distance mode?
  15. What is the duration of the BFA course in Painting? How to get admission in the course?
  16. Am I eligible to do regular MFA(Painting) in RBU being a 38 years old distance BFA graduate?
  17. What specialization should I opt to study in MFA if pursuing BFA in Painting? Job opportunities after completing MFA?
  18. Procedure to fill forms for B.Com 1st year?
14th June 2017, 02:37 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for JJ college of arts and commerce for BFA painting

Eligibility criteria for BFA painting in Sir JJ college of arts and commerce are:-
Candidate must have passed 12th.
Candidate must have aquire at least 50% aggregate in 12th with any stream.

May be candidate will have to write for entrance test if the college in which you want to get admission will conduct any entrance test for related course.
14th June 2017, 01:35 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for JJ college of arts and commerce for BFA painting

Eligibility criteria is mentioned below
>> Student must have passed class 12th with recognized university/board with minimum 50% .
>> Also must have passed Intermediate drawing grade examination of directorate of arts of Maharashtra state.
>> Must have also passed entrance aptitude test which is prescribed by university of Mumbai and conducted by institute itself.
14th June 2017, 07:28 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) is an 3 year under graduate course which deals with the arts, drawing, painting, art making, water colouring and many more subjects.

The eligibility required to get admission in Fine arts in JJ college of Arts & Commerce are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
- You need to qualify in drawing grade exam in 12th class from Maharashtra or any state board.
- You need to attend and qualify the entrance exam conducted by the JJ college of Arts & Commerce.
- If you qualify in the exam then you'll be given admission in the college.
14th June 2017, 08:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

To pursue Bachelor's of Fine Arts, you must have passed 12th standard from any well affiliated school. Candidates can opt any stream in 12th standard to pursue BFA after completion of it (12th).
No pending backlog(s) are allowed in 12th standard to get admission in BFA in JJ college of arts and commerce
BFA is a three years graduation degree.

You simply have to visit the campus after getting results of 12th standard and complete the admission formalities. After submitting the fee, you will be issued an registration number.
After completion of above process, you can start your classes from the prescribed schedule.
15th June 2017, 01:11 AM
sarika1993

J.J. College of Arts and Commerce offers the course B.F.A. You can apply for the same after completion of your (10+2).

Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) from any stream from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam MH AAC CET to get admission in B.F.A. course.

Employment Areas
Art History, Animation, Direction, Digital Media, Advertising Companies, Clothing Industry, Magazines, Photography, Printmaking, Product Design, Publishing Houses, Software Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?