21st February 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria required for admission in class 1? What is the fee structure of CBSE Board Schools?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in class 1 so I need to know what is the eligibility criteria for required for admission in class 1? What is the fee structure of CBSE Board Schools? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria required to get admission in class 5? What will be the fee structure?
  2. Details about the CBSE Higher Secondary Residential schools in Bhubaneswar
  3. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  4. Fee structure and procedure of few CBSE 12th residential schools in Odisha -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  6. List of CBSE affiliated Residential schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Jaipur? Eligibility to apply and Fee structure?
  7. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  8. List of Residential CBSE schools located in Hyderabad and Vijayawada(A.P)? What's the fee structure for the same? How should I prepare from 5th std for joining NDA
  9. Best CBSE and ICSE Affiliated Schools in Jaipur
  10. What is the age criteria for LKG in CBSE schools?
  11. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
  12. How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  13. List of CBSE schools under fee of Rs. 25000 per year for admission in 9th standard in Mysore?
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. Best schools for class XI along with fees structure
  16. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
  17. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  18. What is the age criteria followed for getting admission in CBSE board in general?
24th February 2017, 11:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required for admission in class 1? What is the fee structure of CBSE Board Schools?

The eligibility criteria required for the child to get admission in Class 1 in CBSE Board school is that the child should have passed UKG from a recognised board and he/ she should be at least 5 years 6 months old. The fee structure for 1st standard in CBSE Board varies from school to school. To know the exact fee structure, I suggest you to contact your nearest CBSE School Principal.
25th February 2017, 08:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required for admission in class 1? What is the fee structure of CBSE Board Schools?

Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Class 1 in CBSE school is mentioned below :-

--> Your child must have passed Upper Kindergarten (UKG) from a Government recognised school.

--> Your child should be at least 5 years 6 months old as on 31st March of the year of admission.

The fee structure for Class 1 in CBSE school ranges from Rs. 20K to 40K per year and it varies from school to school.
26th February 2017, 03:55 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in class 1 so I need to know what is the eligibility criteria for required for admission in class 1? What is the fee structure of CBSE Board Schools? Please answer as soon as possible.
To take admission in class one, student should pass the upper KG class.
Age should be minimum 6 years , some schools even consider 5 and half years

Fees structure is different in different cities.
In big Metropolitan cities fees range can be between Rs 30 thousand to rs 80 thousand

Admission process starts from the month of january each year

spme schools even conduct written tests and interviews of the child
24th June 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

If student from gseb wants to take admission in cbse school in 1st std and birth date is 01july 2011 is he fulfill age criteria ?
6th February 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

My son's date of birth is 01.04.2013. Is he eligible for admission to Class I for the academic session 2018-2019 in CBSE affiliated schools in Delhi?
14th February 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Our child d.o.b 29 oct-2013. 4.4 years old as of now. We want to join her in kg1 but school principal telling due to her age they can only admit in kg2 and it is cbse rules.
Many times we are requested to School principal but they are not ready to admit our child in kg1.
We are in Oman there is only one Indian school in our Ibra region. We don't want our child to study directly kg2...
How to overcome from this issue?
Is there any cbse rules mentioned child 4 years should not admit in kg1?
Need your suggestions and please help..
5th April 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

My son's date of birth is 09.03.2013 and presently studying UKG Class, but i want to admission my son class 1 for this year i.e 2018 it is possible
16th September 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

My daughter%u2019s date of birth is 16.07.2013 and presently studying UKG Class, but i want to know is she eligible to class 1 for this year i.e 2018 . Thanks in advance.
30th October 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

My daughter born on April 22 2016. She is eligible for 1std 1 next year (2021_2022)
1st December 2020, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

My son DOB 25-08-2016(4.6) he is eligible to grade 1 CBSE? Now he is studying UKG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?