21st June 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?

I am a class 12th student right now & wish to give NID entrance exam for fashion designing in 2014. I would like to know the percentage required & the fee structure for admission. Also, I want to know whether there is any scholarship for this degree.
I am resident of Gujarat and have shifted from Central Board to State Board as people said that it is difficult to get admission through Central Board.
I would like to get my queries cleared about admission n whether my decision of shifting to State Board was correct or not
Please Help. I'm confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?
  2. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  3. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  4. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  5. Procedure to join NID? What is the fee structure?
  6. Should I study any other book in 10th standard apart from NCERT?
  7. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  8. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  10. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  12. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board? -- [New]
  13. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  14. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  15. Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?
  16. What is the difference between CBSE Board and State Board?
  17. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  18. What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?
23rd January 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?

Percentage required and fee structure for
admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from
State board is beneficial for that?
26th October 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?

How many seat are available for admission whether minimum percentage is required for admission
10th September 2022, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th grade student and want to get a scholarship in one of the colleges abroad, my 10th grade marks are around 70% and im about to write my board exam next year around march, 2023, how much do i score to get a schlorship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?