21st July 2017, 11:02 AM
sarkarjam@1997

Eligibility criteria to sit in JAM exam? Is chemistry compulsory for JAM exam?

I am studying in B.Sc Zoology Honors and subsidiary subjects are Botany and Physiology. Am I eligible to sit for JAM exam? Is chemistry compulsory for JAM exam? Can you please give me the details on the same as I am not sure about the information. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope, syllabus and eligibility for IIT JAM 2016?
  2. Eligibility for IIT JAM 2017 for B.Sc appearing students
  3. Best coaching center in West Bengal for IIT JAM in Chemistry? Books for preparation?
  4. Date of sale of IIT JAM forms? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  5. How to do IIT JAM? What is the eligibility criteria for this exam?
  6. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  7. Can i appear for JAM exam after doing BSc in Chemistry with Physics and Maths?
  8. Can I apply for JNU and IIT-JAM entrance exams if didn't have Chemistry in F.Y. & S.Y.Biotechnology?
  9. Best books for JAM chemistry preparation
  10. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  11. Preferable books and solved paper for JAM exam
  12. Question papers of JAM for MSc chemistry entrance exam? What is the minimum qualification?
  13. What is IIT JAM? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for IIT JAM entrance exam?
  16. Previous yer Question Papers of JAM Exam for Chemistry?
  17. Name of entrance test for admission in IISc M.Sc course 2016? Syllabus of that entrance test?
  18. Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JAM in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria of JAM?
22nd July 2017, 04:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to sit in JAM exam? Is chemistry compulsory for JAM exam?

JAM refers to Joint Admission Test and same is a national level entrance examination held for offering admission in M.Sc ( Master of Science ) degree course in various IITs ( Indian Institute of Technology ).

Now as far as you are concerned about the need of Chemistry as a compulsory subject in graduation degree for appearing in JAM then I would like to let you know that it is not required unless you are looking to pursue M.Sc with Chemistry as for appearing in JAM only subjects in which admission is desired is required as a compulsory subject at graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?