29th January 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and syllabus for MSc Molecular Biology and Human Genetics entrance exam?

After completing B.Sc in Biotechnology will I be able to do M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and Human Genetics in Post Graduation? If yes, then what is the syllabus to appear in entrance exams for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of the entrance exam of MSc Molecular and Human Genetics? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. Can I do M.Sc Molecular Biology and Human Genetics after passing out BDS?
  4. Best colleges offering M.Sc. course in Molecular Biology and Genetics?
  5. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D(Molecular Biology and Genetics) entrance exam?
  6. Old question papers of BHU MSc entrance exam in Zoology and molecular biology?
  7. Can I study M.Tech(Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) after completion of B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering)?
  8. How to become a genetic engineer? What is the procedure for it and fee structure?
  9. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Molecular & Human Genetics) postgraduate?
  10. How to get M.Tech(Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) admission in Bharathiar University? Course structure of this specialization?
  11. Syllabus and pattern for MSc Molecular Biology entrance exam in Madras University?
  12. What is Genetic Engineering? What are the placements after Post Graduation in Genetic Engineering?
  13. Names of the institutes in India offering MSc Integrated Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics?
  14. How many seats are available in BHU Banaras for M.Sc in Molecular Biology and Human Genomics programme?
  15. Can I study genetic engineering without any course? Should I stateboard?
  16. Can I become a genetic engineer after clearing medicine entrance exam?
  17. Is it good for girls to take up diploma course in biotechnology?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Anthropology) in Gurucharan College? -- [New]
22nd February 2018, 11:20 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus for MSc Molecular Biology and Human Genetics entrance exam?

Candidates should complete Bachelor degree or B.Sc in Physics or Chemistry or Biology or Biology related branches to get admission in M.Sc course in Molecular Biology and Human Genetics.
So, as you have completed B.Sc in Biotechnology, you are eligible to apply for admission in the above mentioned course.

Syllabus of Entrance exams:
>>Almost all universities conduct entrance exams to give admissions to candidates in above mentioned course.
>>Standardity of the entrance exam paper will be same as B.Sc standards.
>>Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology , Genetics etc. subjects.
>>Physics questions will be higher secondary level, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics questions will be B.Sc level.
1st September 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus for MSc Molecular Biology and Human Genetics entrance exam?

What is the syllabus for msc entrance of human molecular genetics after completing B.Sc. from Bioscience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?