4th May 2010, 10:42 AM
kurakar

Scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics? Eligibility criteria?

what is the scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics,?what is the eliigibility criteriaa?

Related Questions:
5th May 2010, 11:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics? Eligibility criteria?

dear friend

yes definetly a huge scope in the field of biology and human genetics.
Bioinformatics integrates the advances in the areas of Computer Science,
Information Science and Information Technology to solve complex problems
in Life Sciences.......

Eligibility criteria for Admission to M.Sc in Bioinformatics-

www.unipunepgadmissions.com/university_of_pune_webfiles/Bioinformatics_Msc.htm.

ok
all the best.
13th May 2010, 07:30 PM
prakashbioc

Default Re: Scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics? Eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurakar View Post
what is the scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics,?what is the eliigibility criteriaa?
Hello,
If you are from any of the life stream in B.Sc., you are more eligible for the M.Sc in Molecular biology and Human Genetics, Since it is a research oriented subject with variety of vacancies in the Research field of Phrama sector and the biomedical sectors like Stem cell applications and storage units like Cryocell and Lifecell Pvt Ltd. Also if you go for the Ph.D in the same, you have a red carpet welcome in the abroad for the Post-Doctoral studies with high fellowship stipends.
All the Best !!!
27th May 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

tell me in detail the vacancies for m.sc in human genetics
6th June 2010, 06:21 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

there is a large scope of msc human genetics and the molecular biology...........you can do these courses after your graduation ................
19th June 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

SCOPE FOR MPHIL IN GENETICS ?
2nd July 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i hv done my bsc.cn i go for MSc bioinformatics from banasthali.is PG DIPLOMA in BIOINFORMATICS better MSc in bioinfo?
7th July 2010, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i m a graduate in biotech.i m getting admission in gndu for msc genetics.after this what will be the job oppertunities to get a handsome salary
8th July 2010, 03:38 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Both the streams has huge scope in forthcoming days.Whether it is molecular biology or its human genetics both are the advance sciences. There is huge
scope for research work in these streams of science because it is in growing phase. These science are gowing to change the meaning of human beings.
molecular biology is used in food industry, pharma industry, fertilizer industry etc.
human genetics will help to decode the human life. it will help to fight more dreaded dieases.So bothe the applied sciences have valuable scope in near future.

Best of Luck.
12th July 2010, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

is there any scope for dentists who want to pursue pg in molecular biology and stem cell biology
30th August 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done my bachelors in physiotherapy.now i wanna pursue my masters in human genetics.am i eligible to do that?if yes pls suggest me the colleges offering this coursein bangalore.
thank you
27th September 2010, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do MSc in molecular biology in India?
28th September 2010, 11:20 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can I do MSc in molecular biology in India?
i am giving the names of some of the colleges providing msc in molecular biology.
these are
delhi university
dr. bhim rao ambedkar university, Agra
Chaudary Charan singh University, MEErut
Punjab University, Chandigarh
Himachal Pradesh University, ShimlaJNU, New Delhi
MS university, BAdodara
Indian Institute of Science, Bangluru
IIT (all )
28th September 2010, 10:17 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

THERE is a lot off sope for msc.in Molecular Biology & Human Genetics
you will get complete detail about this here on this site
2nd October 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

what about entrance
3rd October 2010, 01:10 AM
vik111

yes dear,
there are many options after Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics.
you can go in research field & and also you can go for job in any biotechnology and pharmaceutical company.
there are many institutions & govt. research centre which are providing fellowship like JRF, SRF and Ph.D
Like Indian Institute of Technology, CSIR, DBT, ICMAR, JNU, Indian Institute of Science , banglore and many more.

best of luck
7th October 2010, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me abt scope of bioinfo. & jobs after ms.c in bioinfo.
14th October 2010, 03:39 PM
princekiran

can u inform colleges for dis course in karnataka ?
15th October 2010, 06:07 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princekiran View Post
can u inform colleges for dis course in karnataka ?
You can do MSc in molecular science from Karnataka University in karnataka
Some others are
BHU, in Vranasi
Delhi University.
SAi Nath College Agra
Pune University Pune
8th December 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Do we have colllege for MSc moleculer biology in Maharashtra?
24th December 2010, 04:29 PM
amank31

hello, may i know how to get into gndu university amritsar for getting addmission in msc human genomics or msc genetics......plz reply
23rd January 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

salary about m s c in genetics in india
24th February 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

is there any colleges offering molecular biology in tamilnadu
16th March 2011, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

can anybody here help me out? I have done my MBBS . now I am in a fix to choose from PhD molecular biology OR genetics OR bio informatics ( all 3 courses in INDIA only ).
I just dont know which course will be of greatest help for a further career in medical research .
I also want to know which course will give me an ADDITIVE effect & ADDED advantage to my MBBS qualification.
Please help me out. my e-mail [email protected]
8th May 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done my Bsc with Human Genetics. I got admision into Msc Human Genetis in ANDHRA UNIVERSITY. After Msc is there any jobs or Research oppertunities ? pls help me...
8th May 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the further steps after competing Msc Human Genetics?
10th May 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc in biotechnology.am interested in doing pg in molecular biology...am i eligible for applyng.if so i want to know about top colleges offering d course
24th May 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me scope for msc. biochemistry and molecular biology 'n' colleges offering it 'n' eligibility
26th May 2011, 09:00 PM
united india

Microbiology focuses into prevetion and treatment of diseases. With an added degree of M.Sc in Microbiology you may find employment phamaceuticals as loboratory assistant and even may lead a group of reasearch.

Genetics deals with the sloution of structure of DNA. M.Sc in genetics would lead yo to industries involved in research and in healt sectors.

This sector makes upto 5%of total India' GDP which is expected to grow by another 15% in the coming few years. With the rise in new diseases coming up everyday the demand for research team to find suitable cure for the diseases also increases and here the students of medical sciences subjects like microbiology, genetics or biochemistry comes into action.
1st June 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

What is The Scope Of MSc Biotechnology In Punjab ??
1st June 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better option after BSc(biotech)- (a).MBA OR (b).MSc(Biotech) ???
2nd June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

after bsc medical out of msc biotech, msc microbiology, msc human genetics....wt should i opt to do?
20th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job for the student in this sector?
21st June 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

to do msc in hb what we have to do
29th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

m dng b.sc with microbiology? what can i do in masters can u plz suggest.. also i want to know about collages.
29th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

l m a BSc. biotechnology student and m pursuing for MSc. medical genetics...can u plz tell me the scope of this particular field...??
7th July 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

should i go for genetics if yes then y ??????
20th July 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

.I ahave completed Bsc Nursing .i am interested in doing msc molecular biology and human genetics .please advise

Dupleix
3rd August 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

is there a scope for lectureship in human genetics
8th August 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hi im janani currently doing b.tech genetic engg final year in srm university pls guide me how to do ms medical genetics in abroad and whats the salary how to prepare for that.thnk u
18th August 2011, 02:08 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

M.sc in molecular biology and human genetics is a two year course howeevr few colleges even offer a three year scholarship course .
The course is available in few colleges only

The candidiates that have undertaken this course can find research oriented career oppurtunities in the human molecular genetics fields.
They can exploit the area of gene expression and rna transcription

BEST PLACES TO PURSUE ARE :
BHU Varnasi
University of delhi
University of madras
Karnatka university
21st August 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

i m an b.tech biotechnology graduate and i m planning to do msc human genetics in sri ramachandra university.is it a right choice..after completing where can i pursue ph.d.pls guide me.mail me to [email protected]
24th August 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done MD in BioChem from India n then Molecular Diagnostics from UK. Looking for a job, can anyone help?
8th September 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

is doing msc in genetics after bsc nursing is really helpful?
22nd September 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

what i am doing after msc in genetics . can i got a job.
14th October 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc student in zoology & I want to do M.Sc in genetics .What kind of preparations should I take & what are the different career options with jobs and salaries in India & abroad .
15th October 2011, 09:17 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

dear friend

yes definetly a huge scope in the field of biology and human genetics.
Bioinformatics integrates the advances in the areas of Computer Science,
Information Science and Information Technology to solve complex problems
in Life Sciences.......

Eligibility criteria for Admission to M.Sc in Bioinformatics-

thanks
3rd January 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done my M.Sc in human genetics. now what type of job is better for me?
21st February 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

can a person who did bsc in gentics apply for genetical engineering??
5th March 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

which among these have more value now a days molecular bio or population genetics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?