28th July 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for teaching in polytechnic college?

Sir/Mam, I am B.E. graduate in chemical engineering and GATE qualified. I want to know what can I teach mathematics or chemistry in polytechnic college? I want to apply for the job soon and get the same. Please reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for teaching in polytechnic colleges
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  3. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  4. Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?
  5. Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  11. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to get teaching job in ITI and polytechnic colleges?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Teaching and Non-Teaching recruitment of ESIC, Hyderabad?
  14. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in any Polytechnic college of Mumbai?
  15. How to take admission in diploma mechanical?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for teaching job in polytechnic college after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
10th August 2017, 01:10 AM
Deepti bittal

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for teaching in polytechnic college?

As per the University Grants Commission for assistant professor you need a first class masters degree in the appropriate branch.
For Associate professor you need to a Ph.D degree with first class degree and an experience of 10 years in relevant field.
14th September 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for teaching in polytechnic college?

I have completed BE in IP. I want to become a lecturer in diploma polytechnic college. Can I?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?