7th October 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and details of colleges and their fee for Diploma and degree courses in mentioned subjects?

I have passed my bsc general graduation with 52.9% I want to know about those courses which mentioned below and eligibility.I want make my future bright pleasant guide me what should I do?can I do one of this course please show me right way.And also give me information about fees about those courses and college in Kolkata.please help me sir.

about diploma in larynology,otology,obstetrics,orthopedics and gynaecology and also aesthetic medicine,msc bioinformatic,medical biotechnology,regenerative medicine and msc moleculer biology and human genetics,diploma in neuro electro physiology

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?