21st January 2011, 07:19 PM
Ramya Gollangi

Eligibility for distance learning Graduation? Entrance exams and date of exams for distance learning graduation?

eligibility for degree incorrespondance. When will the entrance exam being conducted. and which is the last date for application

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  2. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  3. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence and eligibility for the same? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for MCA from JNU after B.Sc (IT) distance learning with 72% marks without Maths as a subject? Other colleges with eligibility for MCA?
  6. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  7. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  8. Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?
  9. How to do distance learning after completing graduation in B.Com?
  10. Am i eligible to apply for NIMCET and JAM exams for admission to MCA after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  12. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  13. Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?
  14. List of Distance Learning Graduation courses offered by IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Distance learning course, study centres and fee for pursuing graduation?
  16. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  18. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University? I have done M.A in Arts
30th January 2011, 11:28 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for distance learning Graduation? Entrance exams and date of exams for distance learning graduation?

well there are lots of distance mode courses for graduation in fact lots of professional courses are available ... like BCA BBA,BDS...BBM
Here is a list of universities::

1. Annamalai University
2. Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
3. Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya
4. Bharathidasan University
5. University of Calicut
6. Mahatma Gandhi Gramodya Vishwavidyalaya
7. Gujarat Vidyapith
8. University of Jammu
9. Kurukshetra University
10. University of Madras
11. Patna University
Apart form these IGNOU has a number of exciting courses
view here::www.ignou.ac.in
for exact dates and process visit their website.
31st January 2011, 12:24 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for distance learning Graduation? Entrance exams and date of exams for distance learning graduation?

Eligibility criterion and entrance exam dates differ for different colleges in different universities.
Please give us some more details so as to enable us to give you detailed information.
31st January 2011, 01:47 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
For distance learning there will be no high criteria. You have to pass 12th from any govt. authorized institutions. You will get any college for studying distance learning courses in graduations.
Generally every colleges have distance learning scheme. So you can take admission wherever you wish.
Good luck!!!!!
31st January 2011, 12:14 PM
herminfelicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramya Gollangi View Post
eligibility for degree incorrespondance. When will the entrance exam being conducted. and which is the last date for application
Dear friend,
You can do the degree course from various distance education universities. there in no entrnce examination for distance education . But some universities conducting entrance examination for MBA or MCA courses. From april month onwards you can get application form
Good luck friend
31st January 2011, 03:14 PM
mishra245

The basic eligibility for the graduation in the distance learning is qualify the intermediate exam with any state or central govt.
the some private universities have to option in the graduation course distance learning.
IGNOU,
Manipal,
Annamalai,
and more universities.
31st January 2011, 07:22 PM
Maxsteel

IGNOU is best for degree from distance learning.
There is no exam & you will get admission directly into it. Its last date is 30 April for form submission for July session.

Its website is www.ignou.ac.in
9th March 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i have done Bsc in Karnataka university in the year 2000-2003 but i couldn't complete it as physics subject is a backlog and now i am not eligible to write the exam. is there any option to complete the backlog subject and get a degree?
11th March 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

iam a batch of 2000-2003 BSc(mpc) from osmania university i have to pass 5 papers it is possible now to appear for exam is there any option to complete
29th April 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

12th pass before 6 year i admistion in B.Com (distance Learing) in one Year Please give me Univercity Name
10th May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

completed 12th 4 years back... want to do degree in distance..
12th May 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

can we take direct admission after 12th
1st June 2011, 06:38 PM
vidyahande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we take direct admission after 12th
Dear Sir/Madam,

Can I get an admission for BLS or T.Y.B'com directly after H.S.C. (after long gap of nearly about 18 years) I have an Affidavit as a Gap certificate?
13th June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i have completed graduation,i want to do MBA(marketing) in distance education without entrance exam.can i join in july 2011
17th June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my H.S.C in feb-2010 and due to sum got one year gap.Now intending to take admission for degree course ist year.So will i be considered for admission as i hav a gap?
17th June 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my H.S.C in feb-2010 and due to sum got one year gap.Now intending to take admission for degree course ist year.So will i be considered for admission as i hav a gap?
22nd July 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class Isc xii exam in commerce. I want to study BA in economics in IGNOU. Please reply whether I am eligible and if so whether I can get admission for the year 2011-12 ?
6th August 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

distance graduation is preferable for any gov job?
4th September 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in textiles having 15 yrs of experience can I do graduation in 1 year through distance learning /& from which institute?
10th November 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a postgraduate in antient history and want to do B.Ed.on distant education based. Where from i get the infomations.Is there any centre at Allahabad or its nearby.What will be the fee its duration. Deeba ,Allahabad
30th November 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam ,
i have complete 12th before 2years ago can i elegiable for ty.ba admission?
please answer me to [email protected]
1st December 2011, 12:56 AM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,
well there are lots of distance mode courses for graduation in fact lots of professional courses are available ... like BCA BBA,BDS...BBM
Here is a list of universities::

1. Annamalai University
5. University of Calicut
7. Gujarat Vidyapith
8. University of Jammu
10. University of Madras
11. Patna University
Apart form these IGNOU has a number of exciting courses
view here::www.ignou.ac.in
for exact dates and process visit their website.
Thanks
10th January 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have Qualification till 10th passed, I like to for B.Com my age is 40yrs
4th March 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i had my graduation with b.sc computers in 2010 i want to do mba through distance education .i would like to know the fee structure and date of submitting the application form?
12th March 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am completing vocational higher secondary course but i could not get physics paper.if i can join ignu degree courses ?
12th March 2012, 07:29 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

ELIGIBILITY FOR DISTANCE LEARNING GRADUATION COLLEGE IS:

you must have done 12th class.

You must have got at least 50% marks in 12h class.

If you are appearing for the 12th class then also you can appear for the distance learning Graduation course.

you must be above 17 years of age.

THE LIST OF UNIVERSITIES FOR THE DISTANCE LEARNING GRADUATION IS:

1. Annamalai University
5. University of Calicut
7. Gujarat Vidyapith
8. University of Jammu
10. University of Madras
11. Patna University

GOOD LUCK.
12th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

if i do bsc viss comm in distance education after that i can go for msc in full time college
14th November 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do diplama in civil but I passed 10std only. pls help reply me palanibalaji [email protected]
3rd February 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

can i do graduation in one year.i had done my 12th in 2005 from national open university for 60% marks please reply and which universiity.i am living in delhi.
19th February 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

hi i had done bsc chemistry in 2001 in guru nanak college chennai, i had appeared exams on first and second year. Later i was been detained in third year.
Now is there any possibility to continue my course and complete my degree.pls suggest.
13th May 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir i had passed 10th exam in Kerala then. join vocational higher secondary in electronic but fail in two subject and I get trade certificate completed the prescribed course of study for two year and successful completed now I want join corsponding course BA or if another options in this eligibility pls tell as possible my email cheruvilarunmethew@gmail. com
12th March 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I have done. My graduation from Annamalai university in business economics. Can I take admission in allahabad distance learning university for master degree in economics?
26th December 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I completed 2 years in b.com degree before 21 years. Now I want to finish my degree. Any possibilities to do so?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?