25th February 2010, 10:12 PM
Babitha C

Is it worth to pursue MS degree(correspondence from BITS Pilani) while getting hired in Tech Mahindra?

hi...I have been hired by TECHMAHINDRA and there it is mandatory for every freshers to pursue MS DEGREE (correspondance from BITS PILANI) for a bond of 4 years....Is it worth enough to do this course?

please reply soon......

12th May 2011, 09:45 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth to pursue MS degree(correspondence from BITS Pilani) while getting hired in Tech Mahindra?

Any course does not do any harm to you ,if you have ample time and feel that doing this course will not harm you in any way in your professional career then there is no problem in doing this course because it may help you to get an even better job after having four years of experience ,also it has been seen many times that after some years of experience people are not able get promotions because they are lacking some degree in their qualification ,if you have the option of doing an post graduate degree from an reputed institute that too while working i think its worth doing
5th July 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth to pursue MS degree(correspondence from BITS Pilani) while getting hired in Tech Mahindra?

What is future of Ms Degree in bits Pilani while doing job in tech Mahindra.What is the rating of Bits Pilani. Goutam
19th July 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

it is not at all worth...it is not considered as a full time course and not approved by AICTE as well...you can't use this to apply phd on most of the universities
28th July 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualification needed to join ms in comp science part time at bits pilani
28th August 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I am working tech mahindra as CSA customer support Associate and i have done BCA is it worth enough to do MS COURSE from Tech mahindra with 4yrs Bond
12th December 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

even i too planned to join that(MS bits ) why it s not useful ?
can u tel me the reasons ?
12th December 2011, 04:45 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Any course does not do any harm to you ,if you have ample time and feel that doing this course will not harm you in any way in your professional career then there is no problem in doing this course because it may help you to get an even better job after having four years of experience ,also it has been seen many times that after some years of experience people are not able get promotions because they are lacking some degree in their qualification ,if you have the option of doing an post graduate degree from an reputed institute that too while working i think its worth doing.
4th April 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether A student is eligible for NET conducted by UGC after getting 4 YR MS degree SAP in collaboration with BITS Pilani
10th July 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

which MS is provided by techmahindra..? like MS (IT,engineering)..so which one..?
8th May 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected for the same but for IMS.I want to be a software developer.
Is it possible to switch domain after 4 yrs in TechMahindra and also completing correspondence Mtech from bitspilani.
Well,I have another option of "Poornam infovision" as a system administrator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?