3rd December 2018, 11:34 AM
Sheebadickson

Eligibility to do Teacher Training Course for 36 years old BA(Malayalam with Mass Communication) graduate?

Hi, I am 36 years old and I want to join Teacher Training Course. I have completed my BA in Malayalam with Mass Communication from Kerala University. I would like to know that at this age I am eligible to do this course?

19th May 2023, 10:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Teacher Training Course for 36 years old BA(Malayalam with Mass Communication) graduate?

At the UG level and PG level primary Teacher Training courses are BEIEd and MEd.
The admission to certificate and diploma courses are done on the basis of merit , however UG and PG Teacher Training course admissions are done on the basis of DU B.EI.Ed test , BEET and AP EDCET.
The eligibility criteria differs depending on the level of course , one chooses.
One must have completed class 10th or 12 th or bachelor's degree to be eligible for different courses.
Courses to be a government teacher
UP BTC D.El .Ed
B.Ed
BA B.Ed
Pre school teacher education program etc
There is no such age limit provided in the eligibility criteria. But to.become a teacher or to apply for teacher recruitment exam , a candidate must be between 21 to 42 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?