4th January 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue PhD being a 50 years old post graduate in Mass Communication?

I want to know that i am post graduate in mass communication what i have to do for ph.d................iam 50 years old
post graduate in mass communication want to know about ph.d qualification

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  2. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  4. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  5. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How can I join journalism after completing B.Com with 60% course?
  7. How can i join Journalism after completing B.Com with 70%? Courses offering institutes for journalism?
  8. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  9. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  10. List of best MCS colleges in Pune?
  11. Garware institute of mumbai a good college for mass communication or not?
  12. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication
  14. What are the available scopes for arts students in journalism?
  15. Which course should I prefer after scoring 50% in TY computer science?
  16. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  17. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
7th April 2015, 11:36 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How can I pursue PhD being a 50 years old post graduate in Mass Communication?

For education there is no age limit. That is why, in every state government has promoted distance education for people who want to pursue education at any age. In regular courses you have this barrier of age limit. In distance education you can join any stream you wish to at any age, provided you have the prior qualification as required by the stream you want to join.
Get admitted for PhD. in mass communication under IGNOU. Log onto their official website, www.ignou.ac.in and go to student zone. Their you will get admission forms for PhD. You have to download and submit the filled up form either online or offline. You will be called for a written test. If you qualify in that written test, then you will be enrolled in IGNOU PhD. program.
8th April 2015, 12:26 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I pursue PhD being a 50 years old post graduate in Mass Communication?

No matter you have completed 50 years age because there is no such provision for higher education and you are eligible to pursue PhD course after completion of your Post Graduate Degree in Mass communication and there are various institutes which offers PhD in Mass Communication so you should apply for admission in these institutes/universities and start your course.

To apply, you should have passed PG Degree or Diploma of minimum two years in Mass Communication.

Must have secured minimum 55% marks in graduation from a recognized university.

There is no age bar to get admission in PhD so you are eligible.

I have listed some good universities which offers PhD in Mass communication :

>> Aligarh Muslim University - Aligarh Uttar Pradesh.

>> Amity School of Communication for PG and PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism - Noida

>> Central University of Orrisa - PhD in Mass Communication and journalism

>> Guhati University - Assam for UG, PG and PhD in Mass Communication

>> Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidhyalaya - Chhattisgarh

>> Guru Nanak Dev University

So there are many universities available in India and you can opt any of these which suits better to you.

You must visit the official website of these universities and know the admission criteria because some universities conduct entrance test to provide admission for some of them do not so get more details and start pursuing your course and generate more job opportunities in the field of Mass Communication and Journalism after being expert in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?