1st October 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing Software Engineering in Commerce

hi, I want to do software Engineering in commerce as I had Commerce subject in 12th class. I am pretty interested in doing software Engineering. Is it possible? I will wait for your answers. Thanks

10th October 2016, 01:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing Software Engineering in Commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, I want to do software Engineering in commerce as I had Commerce subject in 12th class. I am pretty interested in doing software Engineering. Is it possible? I will wait for your answers. Thanks
Yes, you are eligible for software engineer if you can do BCA course after completion of 12th standard.

Your age should be above 18 years.
11th October 2016, 01:05 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are interested to pursue bachelor level courses in software engineering you must have studied 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects. As you have mentioned that you are from commerce background so unfortunately, you cannot do software engineering or B.Tech, but other option for you is that if you keep computer science as a combination in your 12th and for further courses then you can go for Master in computer application after completing you graduation in commerce stream (B.Com).
29th May 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

After getting online course where we get course certificate and what kind of courses are available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?