7th May 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MBBS admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgavi for a candidate with 79% in 12th PCB?

Respected Sir, I have scored 79% in PCB of 12th standard. I want to study MBBS in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgavi. So, with this percentage I am eligible to get admission for MBBS course in this college? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS?
  2. Dermatology degree is available in B.Sc or MBBS?
  3. What is the fee for PG admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Mediacl college?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  5. Private Colleges MBBS Fee in UP
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
  8. How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB?
  9. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much fees and donation should I pay to get a seat of MBBS in Bangalore?
  11. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after scoring 118 in PCB
  12. Will I get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University if scored 98 marks in NATA and secured 92.3% in 12th?
  13. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad?
  15. How much percentage is required in PCB for MBBS admission at Assam Medical college?
  16. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  17. Admission in MBBS in government medical college Nagpur after scoring 42% in 12th HSC exam and 115 in PCB group? Any chance to get into Amravati? I belong to SC caste
  18. How to take admission in Jabalpur engineering college in EC branch or Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vidhyalaya in B.Tech programme?
15th July 2018, 09:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MBBS admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgavi for a candidate with 79% in 12th PCB?

Admission in medical colleges is not just based on percentage of marks in board examination of 12th.

For admission in MBBS or BDS course, NEET scorecard is necessary. You should apply for NEET exam and secure good rank to get admission in MBBS course. You are eligible for NEET with 79% marks in 12th PCB.
15th July 2018, 10:48 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MBBS admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgavi for a candidate with 79% in 12th PCB?

You are not eligible to get admission on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination.

You have to appear and qualify in NEET examination to get admission in the course.

NEET is conducted by CBSE. Required qualification to appear in examination is 50% in PCB.
15th July 2018, 11:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course on 12th qualification.

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is conducted by CBSE for admission in MBBS and medical course other than AIIMS and JIPMER.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50%.

Minimum age limit is 17 years.

For more information visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
16th July 2018, 12:09 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To get admission in medical course you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

Admission is not conducted on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination.

So, you have to appear for examination and qualify in it. Candidate must have minimum 50% in PCB to appear in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?