24th January 2011, 04:37 PM
krishnamechssiet

Eligibility for Group I and Group II exam for B.E (Mechanical engineering) final year student?

i am doing B.E mechanical engineering final sem may i am eligible for applying group 1 (or) group 2?

31st January 2011, 01:29 AM
amahajan

Default Re: Eligibility for Group I and Group II exam for B.E (Mechanical engineering) final year student?

Hello Dear
As TNPSC group exam conducted for various post and eligibility criteria is different for every post therefore I am giving you a link where you would all the details regarding eligibility and dates of exam.

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Notifications/257_not_eng_grp2k11.pdf
15th April 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Group I and Group II exam for B.E (Mechanical engineering) final year student?

LATEST ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND INFORMATION REGARDING THE PATTERN OF MPPET EXAMINATION AND ITS DURATION FOR THE YEAR 2011( ACCORDING TO THE LATEST AVAILABLE INFORMATION ) PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
6th July 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i am studying final year mechanical engineering in tamilnadu and i am from andhra pradesh so is it possible to me to write the group 1 &2 examinations?what is the eligibility?
10th October 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my inter with 97% and b-tech with 80%. am i eligible to civils, what are the rules to be followed?
9th December 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

is final year b.tech studying students are eligible for writing group1 appsc?
9th December 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

is final year studying students are eligible for writing appsc group1 exam?
20th December 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for group1 exam now iam studying b-tech final year
20th December 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for group1 exam now iam studying final year b-tech
16th February 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

iam doing ca articleship after completion of ca-ipcc
i want to write group-1 can u help me
should i have to complete b.com? or
completion of ipcc is enough??
16th February 2012, 08:25 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnamechssiet View Post
i am doing B.E mechanical engineering final sem may i am eligible for applying group 1 (or) group 2?
HI!
Friend B.E is like a graduation degree..
And after graduation you can apply for both group-1 or group-2..

For this you have to qualify the exam conducted by U.P.S.C..
You can apply for
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.E.S
> I.R.S
etc

If you are in final year then also you can apply for U.P.S.C exam..

CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAM., 2012
Date of notification:-04.02.2012
Last Date of receipt of form:- 05.03.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:- 20.05.2012(SUNDAY)

CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAM., 2012
Date of exam:- 05.10.2012(FRIDAY)

ALL THE BEST!
23rd May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

iam prasanna of b.tech student of ECE completed my 4 sem exams of this month 2012.iam i eligible for group 2
31st August 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm arul ,completed b.e.mechanical engg in 2013 and have a provisional certificate ,can i apply for tnpsc group 1 and 2.degree certificate not yet issued?
13th May 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BE now. and i wrote my final sem exam. waiting for my result. am i apply for group 2 exam? please guide me.
11th May 2016, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Can a agriculture engineering student apply for TNPSC Group1&Group 2 exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?