27th August 2016, 01:44 PM
pradya

Eligibility for Indian Army after Diploma in Computer Technology?

Sir currently i am doing diploma in computer technology in 2nd year. After completion of my diploma i want job in Indian Navy. So please tell me the process for this. And am i eligible or not for this or not?

27th August 2016, 09:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Indian Army after Diploma in Computer Technology?

You can join in Indian Army after completion of diploma in Computer Technology.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have pleasing personality with a high views to join Defence .

Age limits is 16 - 19 years

Must be A citizen of India.

28th August 2016, 01:16 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to join Indian Navy as an Officer after diploma course.

To join as an officer candidates have to appear and qualify in NDA examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Candidate must have Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

28th August 2016, 03:06 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes you are eligible for joining Indian Navy as a commissioned officer as well as non commissioned post after completion of your diploma in computer engineering course on the basis of your educational qualification.

--> For becoming commissioned officer, you will have to join NDA by clearing NDA entrance examination and for the same you need to have the qualifications ( apart from educational qualification ) given below :-

i) You must be an unmarried Indian male resident.

ii) Your age must lie in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

iii) You must satisfy the fitness norm as specified in the notification table of NDA examination.

--> For non commissioned posts like musician, sportsperson, cook, NMR, you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years.

For more updates and details about the different types of entry in Indian Navy you can log on to its official link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?