11th September 2020, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Air Force Flying branch for a BSc Non Medical student?

Sir, I am doing BSc Non Medical. I have a dream to join Indian Air Force in Flying branch. I would like to know about my eligibility to join Indian Air Force at the said branch. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

18th September 2020, 12:50 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force Flying branch for a BSc Non Medical student?

You can appear for AFCAT /CDS exam to be a part of Indian Air force.
Educational qualification:
The candidates should have obtained at least 60% marks in the same. Also, the candidates should have had Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 level. Or the candidates should possess a four-year BE/ B. Tech degree from a recognised university with 60 per cent marks
There should be no defect in the eye( must in flying branch),must be mentally and physically sounds healthy.
2nd June 2021, 03:31 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force Flying branch for a BSc Non Medical student?

Hello, their are four entries to become pilot in Indian Air force.
☆ S.S.C.( Short service commission entry)(AFCAT) exam conducted annually..candidate should have indian citizenship, unmarried and age between 19 to 25 years.you should be graduate of course like B.E. OR B.TECH.
☆ C.D.S.E-( Combined defence services exam) exam conducted twice a year. Eligibility: indain citizenship, unmarried, age limit between 19 to 23 years. They test theoretical knowledge like English, physics and mathematics.
☆N.D.A(National defence academy) exam conducted yearly Once. Eligibility: unmarried ,indain citizenship, age between 16.5 to 19 years. Clear 10+2 exam in physics and mathematics.
☆N.C.C.( National cadet corps)- candidate who are part of the NCC AIR WING senior division "A ""B""C "certificate they are called for the direct interview by SSB. Applicants should graduate with physics and mathematics as main subjects with 60 % marks..
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?