28th February 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Latest application date for IAF? I am interested in joining IAF and I have completed Inter

Sir am completed inter with 93%.i am intrested to join in iaf.i want latest aplication date and in ap

29th February 2012, 06:21 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Latest application date for IAF? I am interested in joining IAF and I have completed Inter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir am completed inter with 93%.i am intrested to join in iaf.i want latest aplication date and in ap

Well nice to see that you have completed 12th standard with 93% marks its really appreciable. Here you did not mention your 12th stream.

~~12th passed candidates can join in Indian Air Force-IAF through NDA(Natonal Defence Academy) entrance test conducted by UPSC(Uion Public Service Commission). Through NDA you can also join Indian Army & NAvy wings.

Well there are two exam of NDA in a year known as NDA I & NDA II.

~~NDA Exam has 3- stages for selection in defence service:
  • Written test
  • Interview
  • Medical test

DATE of UPSC NDA-I Exam 2012:
  • Date of Availability of Application: 31/12/2011
  • Final Date of Submission of Application Form: 30/01/2012
  • Date of NDA written test: 15/04/2012.

DATE of UPSC NDA-II Exam 2012:
  • Date of Availability of Application: : 05/05/2012
  • Final Date of Submission of Application Form: 04/06/2012
  • Date of NDA written test: 19/08/2012

Application procedure for NDA:

-Application for NDA exam is possible via online mode only.

-To apply for NDA Online : Click Here

-For any other detail regarding NDA exam visit UPSC Official website: http://upsc.gov.in

Eligibility to join NDA-Indian Air Force :
  • You must have 12th passed certificate from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
  • Your Age should be between 161/2 to 19 years.
  • You must have Indian Citizenship.

Physical eligibility to join NDA-Indian Air Force :

29th February 2012, 09:28 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest application date for IAF? I am interested in joining IAF and I have completed Inter

Hi dear.........
The details eligibility criteria of IAF are as follows........

For more details visit website http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck..........
29th February 2012, 10:58 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Latest application date for IAF? I am interested in joining IAF and I have completed Inter

dear friend,

http://www.bharatiyanaukri.com/NDA-Physical-Requirements.jpg

Important dates for NDA 2012 exam:
-----------------------------------

For NDA I

Notification Announced : 31/12/2011
Last date to apply : 30/01/2012
Examination date : 15/04/2012.

For NDA II

Date of Notification : 05/05/2012
Last Date of Submission of Application form : 04/06/2012
Commencement of Examination : 19/08/2012

-> You can for NDA exam online only.

-> You can apply for NDA exam online by using the website :-

http://www.upsconline.nic.in

~regards~
priyo
13th April 2012, 08:38 PM
Harsh jangid

Hi dear scholar i am happy by your mark in +2 if your age in between 16.5-19 you should apply for NDA. I an to you about it NDA National defence academy throught this you may able to shine you dream to serve as defence officer HOW TO APPLY:it hold twice in a year nda 1 and nda 2 in the month me march or april and september or oct. Through post there fee be Rs 50/-ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :1. Education qualification: +2 passed or running 2. marital status: unmarried 3. Age condition : in between 16-19 year on day me examSELECTION PROCESS:1.written exam 2. Interview 3. Medical WRITTEN EXAM there are two papers held PAPER 1 (MATHEMATICS -300 MARKS-3HR) PAPER 2(G.K.-400+ENGLISH -200 MARKS-3HR)
15th April 2012, 06:54 PM
indu_sarabhai

NDA(National Defnse Academy) is an exam that is conducted by UPSC for recruitment into Army, Navl and air force wings. The Exam is conducted twice a year and the notification about theexam isgiven in the employment newspaper.

IMPORTANT DATES

>> As of 2012 the Notification about the NDA I exam was published in the Employment newspapers on 31:12:2011.

>> The Last date for the reciept of application forms is on 30:01:2012

>> The Exam will be Conducted on 15:04:2012

Eligiblity:

>> NDA allows only Male candidates, female candidates are not allowed.

>> If You Desire to Join the Army Wing then you need to pass out your 12th standard or its Equal from any subject stream.

>> The Certificate must From a Recognized board.

>> If you Aspire to Join either Naval or Air Force Wing then you need to pass out your 12th or its Equal with Science as your subject.

Qualifying Examinations:

>> The Selection for The Army , Naval and Air Force Wings will be Done through NDA Entrance Examinations which is Conducted by UPSC twice a year. The Notification About it is Given in the Employment Newspaper.

Nationality:

>> You must a Citizen Of India

>> You Can be a subject of Bhutan.

>> You Can be a Subject of Nepal.

>> NRI's are allowed to appear for the examinations if they have a valid passport.

>> Foreign Nationalities are not allowed to appear.

Age Limit:

>> You Must be Unmarried.

>> You must be atleast 16 1/2 years and not more than 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam.

EXAM PATTERN:

There are two papers in the NDA entrance Examination

>> Paper 1 consists of Mathematics and it carries 300 Marks.

>> Paper 2 Consists of General Ability.

Each Question carries 4 Marks and Negative marks are given to all the wrong answers . so be careful in marking the answers circle only the answers that you are familiar with.

Good Luck
17th April 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for admission form submission of indian air force short service commission form for the enterance exams 2012?
18th April 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I am student of B.Sc 3rd year and i want to join IAF so what is the criteria?but there is one another problem that i dont had maths in 12th standred but in my B.Sc i had maths so suggest me.......
17th May 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.tech 1st year i want join iaf or navy how can i join? And my age is 19 years so please suggest me.....
17th May 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.tech 1st year i would like to join in iaf or in navy wht is the process? My age is 19 years am i eligible for those courses which i would like to join.....
24th November 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

IAM A 2 STUDENT I WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND NDA EXAM.COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE DATE OF EXAM IN THE YEAR 2013
21st January 2013, 09:50 PM
nikhinaya

NDA(National Defnse Academy) is an exam that is conducted by UPSC for recruitment into Army, Navl and air force wings. The Exam is conducted twice a year and the notification about theexam isgiven in the employment newspaper.
EXAM PATTERN:

There are two papers in the NDA entrance Examination

>> Paper 1 consists of Mathematics and it carries 300 Marks.

>> Paper 2 Consists of General Ability.

Each Question carries 4 Marks and Negative marks are given to all the wrong answers . so be careful in marking the answers circle only the answers that you are familiar with.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?