12th July 2021, 01:05 AM
Kumarmahapatra

Eligibility for PhD programme in accounting areas under ICWA recognized universities

I am a retired central govt. Employee. And a fellow member of icwa/icma. May I eligible for p.hd studies in icwa recognized universities. I served 34 years of service in accounting areas as sr. Accounts officer. I want to do research work with my available time. I scored more than 50% Mark's in icwa exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is a better option between MBA finance and ICWA(Cost Accountancy)? What is the scope of ICWA course in Punjab and surrounding areas? 17 24th July 2018 03:14 PM
Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence? 1 18th June 2018 05:54 PM
Which are the recognized and reputed universities(Recognized) of India that provide LLB admission through distance learning? 4 22nd January 2014 12:13 PM
Universities which I can opt after pursuing 1 year diploma programme in distance mode? 1 30th September 2011 05:50 PM