19th July 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at The Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and was appeared in NEET exam. I want to know eligibility and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at The Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medical Physics) in Dr MGR Medical University?
  3. Will a cutoff of 191.5 can I get admission in MBBS in any self finance medical college under MGR university in BC quota?
  4. Will I get MBBS seat in any self financing medical college under MBC category through government quota in Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  5. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nursing Foundation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Eligibility to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  8. Admission procedure to do Implantology Fellowship in Dr. MGR Medical University?
  9. Admission procedure to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  10. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Eligibility to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  12. Do we get eligibility certificate from MGR University if we get admission through entrance to any of medical colleges?
  13. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Policy and Health Care Delivery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  17. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nutrition and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
21st July 2017, 02:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at The Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University?

To get admission in MBBS course in private or government colleges candidate have to appear and qualify in NEET examination ( except in AIIMS ).

The admission is offered on the basis of basis of rank in the NEET examination. So, if you have qualified in the NEET examination you can visit the university for admission.

The official website for university is www.tnmgru.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?