18th July 2017, 10:18 AM
lipika malakar

List of entrance exams available for B.Sc Nursing course? Cut off marks required to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Nursing course from government college. Please send me list of entrance exams available for it? Cut off marks required to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  2. Cutoff marks required for BSc Nursing?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Nursing) course?
  4. How to do post BSc Nursing in government college?
  5. List of entrance exams to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Chhattisgarh? Procedure to apply?
  6. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Nursing) in Odisha? -- [New]
  7. National level entrance exams available for BSc(Nursing) admission?
  8. What is the eligibility for MSc nursing admission?
  9. List of entrance exams to get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks for it?
  10. List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Nursing course? Colleges offering admission?
  11. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  12. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Architecture? Top colleges with cut off marks for admission?
  13. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. How many marks are required to appear for BSc Nursing government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of entrance exams to study B.Ed course? List of government colleges with cut off marks?
  16. When will be the registration for BSc Nursing? How much is the qualification? How much Percentage is required? Which are the tests to be taken before admission?
  17. What is the cut off marks required in Agriculture entrance exam to join B.Sc agriculture course?
  18. How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing? Admission in B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th class with CBZ with 45% marks?
21st July 2017, 02:32 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: List of entrance exams available for B.Sc Nursing course? Cut off marks required to get admission?

Entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing:-

AIIMS B.Sc nursing exam
BHU B.Sc nursing entrance exam
HPU B.Sc nursing entrance exam
JIPMER B.Sc nursing entrance exam
PGIMER B.Sc nursing entrance exam
Adesh University B.Sc nursing entrance exam

List of government B.Sc nursing entrance exam:-

Government College of Nursing, Raigarh

Government College of Nursing, Kadapa

Government College of Nursing, Patan

Government College of Nursing, Bilaspur

Government College of Nursing, Visakhapatnam

College of Nursing, Aurangabad

Government College of Nursing, Madurai

Government College of Nursing, Burdwan

Government College of Nursing, Jabalpur

Government College of Nursing, BM Road, Hassan

Government College of Nursing, Thrissur

Government College of Nursing, Thiruvananthapuram

Government College of Nursing, Kolkata

Government College of Nursing, Ujjain

Government College of Nursing, Hubli

Government College of Nursing, Ananthapur

Courses after B.Sc nursing:-

Master of public health(MPH)
Master of hospital administration(MHA)
MBA-Hospital administration
MBBS
M.Sc clinical research
M.Sc anatomy
M.Sc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?