9th January 2012, 01:15 AM
priyanka...........

Eligibility for PSU's while in B.Tech 3rd year electronics?

Sir, I'm a b.tech, electronics and communication engg. ,third year student. I wanna know that I'm eligible for which PSU's. Specially for IOCL.Please give detailed information.
Thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  2. Where can I apply for M.Tech after scoring 400 in GATE with 1245 AIR in Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  4. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  5. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  6. When should I attend GATE exam after doing B.Tech 3rd year electronics
  7. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  8. Criteria to do industrial training in PSUs after B.Tech? -- [New]
  9. How to get a job in LG electronics after doing 3rd year ECE?
  10. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  11. Minimum CGPA required in B.tech.to apply for government jobs in PSUs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  13. Short term 6 months courses available for B.Sc(Electronics) 3rd year student?
  14. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. If I score in top 100 then can I apply for PSU jobs?
  18. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
10th April 2012, 02:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PSU's while in B.Tech 3rd year electronics?

You cannot apply for PSU exams while being in the 3rd year of engineering. You can apply for PSU exam only after successfully completing graduation. You should score an aggregate of 60% marks in graduation level to attend this exam. The notifications regarding the job vacancies in IOCL will be published in official website. You can apply via online for this exam. If you qualify in written exam you will be called for GD and Personal interview.
30th May 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for PSU's while in B.Tech 3rd year electronics?

Am doing EE btech in one of the iit.can I give gate/les in ECE stream .please elaborate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?